What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Goldie146 replied on 06/12/2016 11:00

Posted on 06/12/2016 11:00

Lunch/dinner soup in the oven (Curried Lentil & Veg).

I'm now looking at my Christmas card list and working out how to trim it down to fit the few cards I have left from last year. Yes, I know I'm a Mean Scrooge.

Anyone I will be seeing is crossed off (why give a card saying "Happy Christmas" when I can do it in person?). And anyone I only send as a matter of duty is Off The List. Getting there!

Cornersteady replied on 06/12/2016 11:06

Posted on 06/12/2016 11:06

Just up in Berwick doing my bit for Queen and country. Its cold up here. Just had a look around the club site here (well from the roads around it) An interesting site as I've never seen a club site right in the middle of a housing estate, it does have good views though.

.Great for train spotting.as wellWink.

Yes, I saw that from one road - you could watch people putting up their awnings and watch the trains go by at the same time. Two hobbies for the price of one.

triky auto replied on 06/12/2016 11:36

Posted on 06/12/2016 11:36

Undecided A bit grey here in Herne Bay,East Kent to start ,but warmer today quite brighter now at 11-30.Just been up to the storage and washed down the Concord ready for it's M.O.T on Friday.I will have to get the Smart done too as they both expire end of the month.Ho hum !! Always something Eh !!  ?? No boatyard today.They can look after themselves . 

Tammygirl replied on 06/12/2016 11:57

Posted on 06/12/2016 11:57

Really grey day here not inviting at all. Bit of frost overnight but gone early this morning. OH now writting out his xmas cards, finally. Not sure what I'm going to get up to today other than a bit of shopping its kind of too early to pack the bags, although most things are ready and waiting. Just kind of hanging around filling time.

replied on 06/12/2016 12:13

Posted on 06/12/2016 12:13

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

Tammygirl replied on 06/12/2016 12:21

Posted on 06/12/2016 12:21

Really grey day here not inviting at all. Bit of frost overnight but gone early this morning. OH now writting out his xmas cards, finally. Not sure what I'm going to get up to today other than a bit of shopping its kind of too early to pack the bags, although most things are ready and waiting. Just kind of hanging around filling time.

Know the feeling waiting to pack, we have done now and are off shortly. Have a good cruise

Regards from us both

Same to you and Mrs AD, have a great time in Cuba.

Francis replied on 06/12/2016 13:21

Posted on 06/12/2016 13:21

Just up in Berwick doing my bit for Queen and country. Its cold up here. Just had a look around the club site here (well from the roads around it) An interesting site as I've never seen a club site right in the middle of a housing estate, it does have good views though.

Write your comments here...

thats one of our favourite sites we try and get down 3-4 times a year the view from some of the pitches are amazing

Tammygirl replied on 06/12/2016 13:26

Posted on 06/12/2016 13:26

thats one of our favourite sites we try and get down 3-4 times a year the view from some of the pitches are amazing

One of our favourites too, nice 3 hr run down, arrive at 13.00 and still have time for a walk/cycle out, fish and chips on the way back for tea and then enjoy the views. What's not to like Wink

Francis replied on 06/12/2016 13:42

Posted on 06/12/2016 13:42

One of our favourites too, nice 3 hr run down, arrive at 13.00 and still have time for a walk/cycle out, fish and chips on the way back for tea and then enjoy the views. What's not to like Wink

There are some lovely cycle routes down there I always take my bike when we go there. its a 3 hour drive for us too. I recommend the Barrells Ale House a great little pub juat over the bridge

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook