What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Tammygirl replied on 06/12/2016 17:20

Posted on 06/12/2016 17:20

Tammygirl when are you off? Where are you going? I may have missed that .

Bakers, we are off at the weekend, flying to Barbados then 14 days cruising, fly back overnight on Christmas day.Cool

replied on 06/12/2016 17:21

Posted on 06/12/2016 17:21

We're in Broadwater KFC awaiting collection. It's a slow business doing KFC and Macdonalds orders because of the huge queues at this time of year. Town centre deliveries seem hardly worth doing because of difficulty parking, traffic wardens and the very low £3 delivery fee that barely covers the cost of the fuel used. Also in the darkness it's harder to see the traffic wardens until they tap on your window and ask you to move!

replied on 06/12/2016 17:36

Posted on 06/12/2016 17:36

Just completed the kfc delivery. It's stop start all the way with the very heavy traffic congestion at this time of day.

Bakers2 replied on 06/12/2016 17:39

Posted on 06/12/2016 17:39

Bakers, we are off at the weekend, flying to Barbados then 14 days cruising, fly back overnight on Christmas day.Cool

Sounds lovely enjoy . Deco too early to lack yet. Where are you flying from? Nosy ain't I

Bakers2 replied on 06/12/2016 17:46

Posted on 06/12/2016 17:46

Well we've played on here all day! What will tomorrow bring? Shan't be partaking in frenzy day booking - craziest idea I know of . No one queues for sales anymore do they? Remember those that queued in Oxford Street years ago? They made the news . No one these days  has a cut off point for booking for anything and then a mad dash for what you'd like twelve months hence, oh yes they do CC .

IanH replied on 06/12/2016 17:49

Posted on 06/12/2016 17:49

Have a good one, TG!

Although it must be awful for you having to leave the UK and it's weather and having to go to the Caribbean Wink 

Are you going to Lanzarote again next year?

IanH replied on 06/12/2016 17:51

Posted on 06/12/2016 17:51

Well we've played on here all day! What will tomorrow bring? Shan't be partaking in frenzy day booking - craziest idea I know of . No one queues for sales anymore do they? Remember those that queued in Oxford Street years ago? They made the news . No one these days  has a cut off point for booking for anything and then a mad dash for what you'd like twelve months hence, oh yes they do CC .

Well, I'll be at CAB for the day, so no frenzy for me.

milliehull replied on 06/12/2016 17:51

Posted on 06/12/2016 17:51

Thanks to Brue and BB for the good wishes.

Just got back from shopping, decided to top up the freezer for our return, lots of lovely joints of meat at very good prices Wink all now in the freezer. I prepared and froze lots of veg the other day, soup pot now on, when that's made I'll freeze some of that as well. Will only have to pick up fresh bread, milk and potatoes on our return. Christmas cards all done and in the post just the village ones to deliver, present for Mum ready to wrap, I'm done.Smile

Write your comments here...

Well done Tammy!.  Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Christmas.Happy

replied on 06/12/2016 17:57

Posted on 06/12/2016 17:57

Another kfc order just come through so another long wait in the queue for collection and yet another town centre delivery moving slowly through congested traffic!

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook