What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Bakers2 replied on 06/12/2016 18:50

Posted on 06/12/2016 18:50

Helenandtrevor I do hope you get computer problem sorted and get away without to much additional stress. Have a great time once you arrive. Glad you're son's pleased with his new car, our son was thrilled with his last year. We had to wait until we were much older before we had a new one , still have it twelve years later. Were not over bothered by cars! Still I wouldn't swop our financial situation at his age for his today

replied on 06/12/2016 18:50

Posted on 06/12/2016 18:50

Another Macdonalds order but at least now I can park in the town centre being after 6. 

Tammygirl replied on 06/12/2016 18:55

Posted on 06/12/2016 18:55

Bakers - we are flying from Newcastle so going down the night before and staying over. 

IanH - yes we are sad to be leaving the lovely weather here but someone has to do it Wink Lanzarote first 3 weeks of March as usual all booked and paid for Cool

Millie and H&T, many thanks for best wishes.

moulesy - wouldn't it just, probably not cruising the same area but will keep and eye out for  Alan and Kath from cornwall LaughingLaughingLaughing

I know its early but CT will be down for a few days so can I take the opportunity to wish you all,  A very happy Christmas. Those going away please drive safely, those spending it with family and friends be nice to each other and enjoy. Speak to you all after the festivities.

Bakers2 replied on 06/12/2016 19:00

Posted on 06/12/2016 19:00

Oh tammygirl didn't think to wish you seasons greetings, but CT may not be up and running before you head off. Have a great time.

We're waiting for Skype call any mo now. Will be in thermals they'll be in as little as possible haha 

HelenandTrevor replied on 06/12/2016 19:00

Posted on 06/12/2016 19:00

Hope you can get off to Castleton asap Helen, leave work behind for a few days! Sounds as though it's going to be a bit milder everywhere, good timing for pre-Christmas breaks. Smile

Thank you Brue, watched the weather earlier, and yes they said it was warmer up  don't think I'll pack tee shirts though .  Laughing

HelenandTrevor replied on 06/12/2016 19:04

Posted on 06/12/2016 19:04

Helenandtrevor I do hope you get computer problem sorted and get away without to much additional stress. Have a great time once you arrive. Glad you're son's pleased with his new car, our son was thrilled with his last year. We had to wait until we were much older before we had a new one , still have it twelve years later. Were not over bothered by cars! Still I wouldn't swop our financial situation at his age for his today

Thanks Bakers ,  when I do get away I will be really glad to forget about work for a few days! 

milliehull replied on 06/12/2016 19:20

Posted on 06/12/2016 19:20

Hope you get away soon to Castleton Helen and have a wonderful time.

Have had a lovely phone call from 8 year old grand-daughter in N.Ireland. She has been to see the panto in Belfast with the school - the whole school fitted on one coach! She had a wonderful time (I had a full account). 6 year old grandson also spoke to me to tell me that his guinea pig (Kevin) died last week but he got another one at the weekend. He has called this one Claude (!)

replied on 06/12/2016 19:35

Posted on 06/12/2016 19:35

A Brio order now after just completing a delivery in Lancing. The congestion has eased considerably now that it's getting later.

nelliethehooker replied on 06/12/2016 20:16

Posted on 06/12/2016 20:16

Wow this booking day is a nusicance. Just wanted to check out sites and CLs recently reviewed. Really attractive page telling me 'we're getting ready for 2017'. Can't check out site or review. This goes to show the importance of the handbook and map. What's the use if a website thgthgats out iuf action for hours for a routine task like booking or site surfing??? 

For the life if me I cannot see the sense in not allowing bookings to be continuous without a cut off and frenzy day.

Had a similar problem my self to night, and agree completely about continuous booking

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook