What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Tammygirl replied on 04/12/2016 16:57

Posted on 04/12/2016 16:57

Packing for Cuba, lots more trouble than when packing the caravan, then if we want it  it just goes inLaughing

When are you off David? we have started getting our things together, good job we have a spare room, there is kit everywhere. I know what you mean, we've already had the do I need this? what about this? and more important do I have ROOM for thisSurprised went out yesterday to do some christmas shopping OH bought another pair of trousers under the 'they will be just right for the cruise' excuse Laughing We are stopping over at the airport hotel the night before so have to pack another bag for that. 

triky auto replied on 04/12/2016 19:30

Posted on 04/12/2016 19:30

Undecided , Had an easy day ,,got up late ,shower ,do a couple of houshold jobs,out for a lunchtime beer ,play a bit on the guitar,prepare and cook a Turkey leg (ex "Intermarche)"now 'stuffed' !! Catch up on C.T etc .To the local for a nightcap then early night !!Wink.Zzzzzzzzzzzz!! 

IanH replied on 04/12/2016 20:23

Posted on 04/12/2016 20:23

Packing for Cuba, lots more trouble than when packing the caravan, then if we want it  it just goes inLaughing

When are you off David? we have started getting our things together, good job we have a spare room, there is kit everywhere. I know what you mean, we've already had the do I need this? what about this? and more important do I have ROOM for thisSurprised went out yesterday to do some christmas shopping OH bought another pair of trousers under the 'they will be just right for the cruise' excuse Laughing We are stopping over at the airport hotel the night before so have to pack another bag for that. 

Well, clearly if he's packing tonight then he must be going first thing in the morning (or later tonight, even).

That's how it woks for me anyway Wink

brue replied on 04/12/2016 20:32

Posted on 04/12/2016 20:32

Couldn't do much today except check on elderly neighbours who are reaching a crisis point with various ailments.

Think I'll listen to some soothing music and let the day pass. 

brue replied on 04/12/2016 20:52

Posted on 04/12/2016 20:52

Thanks Ian, just being neighbourly. I think they speak to the family on the phone and tell them they're fine, desperate to keep their independence, but things are far from fine. 

Tomorrow is another day, I think I'll escape to town!

nelliethehooker replied on 04/12/2016 21:03

Posted on 04/12/2016 21:03

Today the caravan is getting a quick clean  brought it  back from storage for our trip next week, as the roads were wet the front was filthy !  Yell 

Are you going for the X-Mas lights? Have a good time up there. Have you been before? If this weather continues the van will be just as dirty when you get to the site. I know full well as ours was when we got here.

Yes, Nellie we have been told the lights are really good, not been before usually run out of holiday from work by December but this year booked early and made sure we'd saved some holiday . Happy

Have a good time there. It's just a short walk into town, but there's not a lot of a dog walk at the site without having to go on the main road. Plenty of good walks further afield though.

replied on 04/12/2016 21:04

Posted on 04/12/2016 21:04

Another busy day at work! Nevertheless, we enjoyed our Sunday lunch of Roast Lamb.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook