What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

moulesy replied on 04/12/2016 10:24

Posted on 04/12/2016 10:24

Bright start to the day on the North Cornwall coast, but a biting wind blowing across the dunes first thing. Off to St Ives later in the morning - we park (free!) at St Uny church in Lelant and walk along Porth Kidney sands and Carbis Bay if the tide is low enough, then up on to the coastal path. Fish & Chips on the front for lunch then a pint of Tribute at The Sloop - magic! Either walk back the same way or get the train to Lelant Saltings and walk back along the lane from there.

One of our favourite days out! Happy

Tammygirl replied on 04/12/2016 12:28

Posted on 04/12/2016 12:28

Sunny day today, getting  on with housework Frown like to have everything ship shape before we go away, still plenty of time left though. 

moulesy, your days out always sound lovely, NTH is the same lots of nice walks and interesting places, how do you find them all. Enjoy your break away. Smile

milliehull replied on 04/12/2016 13:13

Posted on 04/12/2016 13:13

HappyWe are off to Castleton Millie, meeting youngest son and his girlfriend for an early Christmas .  The Christmas lights in the village are supposed to be very good. I've got lots of lights to decorate the caravan too. Smile

Write your comments here...

How lovely Helen.  I have always heard that it is extremely good there at Christmas.  Also lovely to spend some time with family.HappyHope you have a great time.

HelenandTrevor replied on 04/12/2016 14:19

Posted on 04/12/2016 14:19

Bright start to the day on the North Cornwall coast, but a biting wind blowing across the dunes first thing. Off to St Ives later in the morning - we park (free!) at St Uny church in Lelant and walk along Porth Kidney sands and Carbis Bay if the tide is low enough, then up on to the coastal path. Fish & Chips on the front for lunch then a pint of Tribute at The Sloop - magic! Either walk back the same way or get the train to Lelant Saltings and walk back along the lane from there.

One of our favourite days out! Happy

Have a lovely day, Moulesy. Smile

HelenandTrevor replied on 04/12/2016 14:26

Posted on 04/12/2016 14:26

HappyWe are off to Castleton Millie, meeting youngest son and his girlfriend for an early Christmas .  The Christmas lights in the village are supposed to be very good. I've got lots of lights to decorate the caravan too. Smile

Write your comments here...

How lovely Helen.  I have always heard that it is extremely good there at Christmas.  Also lovely to spend some time with family.HappyHope you have a great time.

Thanks Millie, really looking forward to it now.Smile

Natasha2 replied on 04/12/2016 14:56

Posted on 04/12/2016 14:56

had an early call from son who is now on his way to Heathrow, flying to Japan via Helsinki for work plus some xmas shopping.  Happy

its another world, our son's gfriend is flying to Vietnam for a business conference. He's going to join her and they'll make it into a holiday.

I was lucky if I got to go to a staff meeting in Bolton. 

ABM replied on 04/12/2016 15:44

Posted on 04/12/2016 15:44

Blimey Surprised !!

What  exciting  lives  you  lot lead   --  all  I  got  to  do  today  was  wash  &  'Bobby Dazzle'  my  m/van  then  take  it  for  a  short  but  brisk  drive  to  ensure  it  really  has dried,  stopping  at  Halfords  to  replace  the  cleaning  fluid  &  replace  that,  now  empty,  gallon    container  of  anti-frigid  screen  wash.  !

Did  notice  some  little  things  to  take  care  of  tomorrow  tho' !

Those  little  things  being  some  very  streaky  &  mucky  windows  which  drove  me  half  scatty  with  the   low sun  this  afternoon.

Why  did  I  not  notice  them  before  Undecided ??  Could  it  be  that  I splashed  some  fluid  on  my  specs,  and  so  I've  had  to  clean  them  too Embarassed  ??

young thomas replied on 04/12/2016 15:50

Posted on 04/12/2016 15:50

strolled out for a bit of local Xmas shopping (did quite well) then back via supermarket for a few bits, and the walk back home....surprising how long it takes....(we're usually on bikes..)

feet up now for a bit of footy a 4 o'clock and then a late Sunday roast at about 7.

now where did i put that Merlot.....?

have a good day allHappy

replied on 04/12/2016 16:12

Posted on 04/12/2016 16:12

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

replied on 04/12/2016 16:12

Posted on 04/12/2016 16:12

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook