What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

milliehull replied on 04/12/2016 08:19

Posted on 04/12/2016 08:19

Thanks Millie and H&T looking forward to it. We've not been away over Christmas before but with the youngest being in Malta now and the eldest not coming up until the few days between Christmas and New Year we thought why not.Smile

Write your comments here...

Are you actually away for Christmas Tammy? We have never done that but sometimes think about it.Wink

We fly back on Christmas night, so arrive in UK on Boxing day morning Millie. We will be home late morning hopefully. First time I've been away for Christmas, OH has spent a few Christmases away from home but not by choice.

Glad you had a good time tonight, it sounds lovely and to have most of your family round you aswell.

It sounds great Tammy. Hope you have a fabulous time.

brue replied on 04/12/2016 08:33

Posted on 04/12/2016 08:33

Woke up to frost and painful back, too much leaf clearing yesterday. Having a lie in with the cat and one of the dogs, OH has gone fishing, think I'll just do some easy jobs today.

Hope the trip goes well TammyG, have a good time. Smile

HelenandTrevor replied on 04/12/2016 08:57

Posted on 04/12/2016 08:57

Today the caravan is getting a quick clean  brought it  back from storage for our trip next week, as the roads were wet the front was filthy !  Yell 

Are you going for the X-Mas lights? Have a good time up there. Have you been before? If this weather continues the van will be just as dirty when you get to the site. I know full well as ours was when we got here.

Yes, Nellie we have been told the lights are really good, not been before usually run out of holiday from work by December but this year booked early and made sure we'd saved some holiday . Happy

HelenandTrevor replied on 04/12/2016 08:58

Posted on 04/12/2016 08:58

Well I made it through the children's party , ( didn't realise kids made that much noiseSurprised), and yes there is a Santa ,I saw him ,he landed his sleigh on the village hall roof and then came in and gave all the children presents Happy, but it's nice to all the children enjoying themselves and getting in the Christmas mood .......

quite a bit of jelly left over ,so it will be jelly in my lunch box all weekTongue Out

Sounds wonderful HD, didn't know Husky's liked jelly! SurprisedLaughing

HelenandTrevor replied on 04/12/2016 09:02

Posted on 04/12/2016 09:02

Another frosty morning ,  catching up with CT with a cup of tea. Smile Will be getting the van sorted and a shopping trip today if and when I get going! Laughing

milliehull replied on 04/12/2016 09:04

Posted on 04/12/2016 09:04

Today the caravan is getting a quick clean  brought it  back from storage for our trip next week, as the roads were wet the front was filthy !  Yell 

Are you going for the X-Mas lights? Have a good time up there. Have you been before? If this weather continues the van will be just as dirty when you get to the site. I know full well as ours was when we got here.

Yes, Nellie we have been told the lights are really good, not been before usually run out of holiday from work by December but this year booked early and made sure we'd saved some holiday . Happy

Where are you going Helen?

HelenandTrevor replied on 04/12/2016 09:09

Posted on 04/12/2016 09:09

We are off to Castleton Millie, meeting youngest son and his girlfriend for an early Christmas .  The Christmas lights in the village are supposed to be very good. I've got lots of lights to decorate the caravan too. Smile

Hallsontour replied on 04/12/2016 09:40

Posted on 04/12/2016 09:40

Another lovely morning in Durham. We're putting the tree up today so all Christmassy. Might do a bit in the garden first though, after the dog walk......

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook