What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Tammygirl replied on 03/12/2016 15:16

Posted on 03/12/2016 15:16

Bit overcast today but not cold.

Finally got my sister a present for her birthday and Mum's christmas present phew! glad that is sorted. I've written what little cards I am sending this year OH will do his tonight. 

I've started pulling clothes out that I might take on the cruise, had a practice walking round the house in heels, didn't fall off them so all is good Laughing 

When out shopping this morning I treated myself to a new fleece and a water and windproof lightweight jacket, been looking for one for a few months now but never saw anything I liked at the price I liked. So I'm now sorted for next Spring as I also bought new trainers aswell. Must have another cull of clothes Frown

Everyone seems to be busy going out and visiting hope you all have a wonderfull time this weekend.

A big well done to Goldie and her family for all the awards they won.

milliehull replied on 03/12/2016 15:22

Posted on 03/12/2016 15:22

The geraniums finally succumbed to the frost this week so I have spent the morning in the garden and cleared all the pots and planted my spring bulbs.  Also given the patio a good clean and tidy and raked a load of leaves - 2 huge bags full -  off the lawn and the paths. We are off to Angelsey Abbey Winter Lights with the family this evening,  Happy

My Fuscia's are now cut back and in the garage ,  hopefully they will all be ok until next year. Have a lovely time tonight , with the family Millie . Happy Love all the Christmas lights. Smile

Write your comments here...

Thanks Helen.  It has been our annual family Christmas outing for 3 or 4 years now.  It is a lovely evening.  Luckily the forecast is dry for tonight.

brue replied on 03/12/2016 15:35

Posted on 03/12/2016 15:35

Hope you enjoy it Millie. It's just starting to get colder here, some leaf raking has kept me warm but I think we're down to 0c tonight, brr again. Wink

milliehull replied on 03/12/2016 16:09

Posted on 03/12/2016 16:09

Hope you enjoy it Millie. It's just starting to get colder here, some leaf raking has kept me warm but I think we're down to 0c tonight, brr again. Wink

Write your comments here...

I've decided that I am going to wear my fleecy lined walking trousers this evening brueLaughing

cyberyacht replied on 03/12/2016 16:30

Posted on 03/12/2016 16:30

After a brisk walk round the forteshore to Portchester Castle, I've cut back an old Forsythia bush that has got a bit manky. I'll see what happens but it may have to come right out.

Francis replied on 03/12/2016 16:36

Posted on 03/12/2016 16:36

Its been a very mild day here. I haven't ventured out of the house all day SWMBO has been out shopping with my sister so I spend the day watching the football and then the snooker. Think i'm going out for a pint later with a relative ao that should be good. This is the first weekend we have been at home for a few weeks away again next weekend though. Hope everyone else has had a nice day

KjellNN replied on 03/12/2016 16:40

Posted on 03/12/2016 16:40

How interesting, Malcolm.

Do you think the next order will be MacDonalds or Brio? 

More pointedly, do you think anyone else cares?

Why don't you tell us what you did today, other than work?

Write your comments here...Ah but I did, Ian! I posted about our shopping trip to Tesco Extra in Durrington and the half price lamb and beef there! 

One thing is certain, is that I'm going to have to do an awful lot of deliveries to cover the cost of the £1903 business car insurance bill that I've just paid. Also there's the £49 monthly payment for the road tax that's going to hit my bank account on Monday. So I'm going to need a lot of orders this weekend to cover the bills. Also I have to pay £91 per week in site fees.  The bills keep coming and that doesn't give me much time for anything else other than work at the moment, unfortunately! Another £55 payment this coming week to pay the caravan insurance.

I hope you have that on an interest free card!

We find that going shopping less frequently means we spend less, as does going with a list of essentials, and sticking to it.

HelenandTrevor replied on 03/12/2016 16:52

Posted on 03/12/2016 16:52

Been to a Christmas Tree Festival this afternoon in a local church, now feeling all Christmassy Smile We had to vote for tree  we thought was decorated the best, all proceeds to the church.Undecided couldn't decide which we liked the best so voted twice .  Surprised

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook