What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

HelenandTrevor replied on 03/12/2016 09:59

Posted on 03/12/2016 09:59

I paid the annual renewal on my car insurance this afternoon. It cost me £1903. I had to stay on hold for twenty minutes on the phone before I could speak to someone. Once I got an answer, it was fairly straightforward on making a card payment over the phone. Now all paid up until December 2017.

Wow Malcolm, have you not got any no claims bonus? I hope you shopped around! 

Write your comments here...One years no claim bonus.

You must have had one or more claims, or only had insurance for a year then?

HelenandTrevor replied on 03/12/2016 10:02

Posted on 03/12/2016 10:02

Today the caravan is getting a quick clean  brought it  back from storage for our trip next week, as the roads were wet the front was filthy !  Yell 

replied on 03/12/2016 10:06

Posted on 03/12/2016 10:06

I paid the annual renewal on my car insurance this afternoon. It cost me £1903. I had to stay on hold for twenty minutes on the phone before I could speak to someone. Once I got an answer, it was fairly straightforward on making a card payment over the phone. Now all paid up until December 2017.

Write your comments here...Yes there was a claim that was over a year ago. I was parked in a car park and when I got back the bumper was damaged but did not know who did it so my insurance had to pay.

Metheven replied on 03/12/2016 11:18

Posted on 03/12/2016 11:18

Write your comments here...Yes there was a claim that was over a year ago. I was parked in a car park and when I got back the bumper was damaged but did not know who did it so my insurance had to pay.

Is not your premium as it is because you have business insurance Malc? even then it's high.

milliehull replied on 03/12/2016 12:06

Posted on 03/12/2016 12:06

The geraniums finally succumbed to the frost this week so I have spent the morning in the garden and cleared all the pots and planted my spring bulbs.  Also given the patio a good clean and tidy and raked a load of leaves - 2 huge bags full -  off the lawn and the paths. We are off to Angelsey Abbey Winter Lights with the family this evening,  Happy

HelenandTrevor replied on 03/12/2016 12:15

Posted on 03/12/2016 12:15

The geraniums finally succumbed to the frost this week so I have spent the morning in the garden and cleared all the pots and planted my spring bulbs.  Also given the patio a good clean and tidy and raked a load of leaves - 2 huge bags full -  off the lawn and the paths. We are off to Angelsey Abbey Winter Lights with the family this evening,  Happy

My Fuscia's are now cut back and in the garage ,  hopefully they will all be ok until next year. Have a lovely time tonight , with the family Millie . Happy Love all the Christmas lights. Smile

JVB66 replied on 03/12/2016 12:39

Posted on 03/12/2016 12:39

My Fuscia's are now cut back and in the garage ,  hopefully they will all be ok until next year. Have a lovely time tonight , with the family Millie . Happy Love all the Christmas lights. Smile

...We have large Fushia in the garden (for years) and it was one mass of blooms until the frosts, it now looks a bit sad Frown,normally leave it till spring theen take out this years old stems ,every year it keeps getting biggerSmile

ps sunny here now ,have filled bird feeders againSurprised

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook