What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

replied on 25/11/2016 06:12

Posted on 25/11/2016 06:12

At long last TP came to collect their scaffold towers after several phone calls!!! I was about to suggest I put them on EBAY!!!! They were locked in the back garden so we had to be there to let them in. Just waiting for the cheque to go through and weep at the hole in my bank account. On the bright side no more painting and the porch looks really good. Unlike the original it is double glazed so that will keep the cold off the main door.

David

Write your comments here...You must be relieved it's all done, David.

replied on 25/11/2016 06:17

Posted on 25/11/2016 06:17

Last night we finished the last order at 22:30. It was a Brio order and the chef wasn't happy to have to cook so late. It's strange how some customers insist on ordering food when it's nearly closing time.

Bakers2 replied on 25/11/2016 09:11

Posted on 25/11/2016 09:11

A bright start to the day here, a bit pink too around sunrise. Took myself out for walk tried for power one, app says 3.14 mph. Going to try to keep it up as I'm noticing not walking to and from work . Still do walk but obviously not as much . Walking into the market for fruit and veg, so weight training too! 

replied on 25/11/2016 09:19

Posted on 25/11/2016 09:19

It's brightened up here too but we're still getting wind gusts although much less ferocious than the last two days!

milliehull replied on 25/11/2016 09:26

Posted on 25/11/2016 09:26

HappyI have had a busy few days.  Drove over to Northamtonshire to meet up with our friends that we met on a French campsite many years ago.  We still meet up 2 or 3 times a year.  We hadn't seen them since the summer so it was great to see them again.  We managed a walk with our walking group yesterday in the dry but it was VERY muddy.  Our boots are still in their bag in the conservatory and I am tempted to just put them in a bucket of water.  I am off out to lunch today with some ex work colleagues so more chat and catching up.Happy

triky auto replied on 25/11/2016 09:34

Posted on 25/11/2016 09:34

Undecided Had a lie in today,up @ 9-30 !! Still blowing a gale from the North,sunny & bright though.Doing some jobs around the house today for a change .Pick the Volvo up,they chanded the steering rack under warrantyas the internal oil seals had failed .

replied on 25/11/2016 09:35

Posted on 25/11/2016 09:35

HappyI have had a busy few days.  Drove over to Northamtonshire to meet up with our friends that we met on a French campsite many years ago.  We still meet up 2 or 3 times a year.  We hadn't seen them since the summer so it was great to see them again.  We managed a walk with our walking group yesterday in the dry but it was VERY muddy.  Our boots are still in their bag in the conservatory and I am tempted to just put them in a bucket of water.  I am off out to lunch today with some ex work colleagues so more chat and catching up.Happy

Write your comments here...Looks like an enjoyable lunch out, Milliehull! Have a nice day!

brue replied on 25/11/2016 09:35

Posted on 25/11/2016 09:35

That sounds good Millie, enjoy your social rounds! I'm off out now, then a visit to son and family tonight. Smile (I had a lie in too, must catch up....Wink)

cyberyacht replied on 25/11/2016 12:41

Posted on 25/11/2016 12:41

We dropped OH's car off for its first MOT and a service. Because we can't use both cars, it's taken most of the morning. There'll be just about time for lunch before we have to catch a couple of buses to go back and collect it. One feels so trapped, not being able to drive. Yell

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook