What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

replied on 25/11/2016 18:18

Posted on 25/11/2016 18:18

Lovely sunny day here in Worthing but dark too early! Been doing deliveries in rush hour traffic which now seems to be easing a little. Doing a Macdonalds order at the moment. Christmas lights everywhere in the town centre.

Bakers2 replied on 25/11/2016 19:46

Posted on 25/11/2016 19:46

Sounds like a lovely day milliehull, not been to a Christmas market for years - may have to rectify that . Helenandtrevor enjoy yours tomorrow.

The soup us really tasty, veg all peeled swede, potato, carrot, turnip, some cabbage and chopped saved ages in prep, just sweated them and added chicken stick, made about 750ml.

Want a knitting or sewing craft project can't decide whether to make Christmas cushions but that'll need inners etc and not really sure I want them, ladies may understand where I'm coming from . Got out the wool and needles to attempt socks, not sure I'm gonna stick with it .

IanH replied on 25/11/2016 19:57

Posted on 25/11/2016 19:57

Last night we finished the last order at 22:30. It was a Brio order and the chef wasn't happy to have to cook so late. It's strange how some customers insist on ordering food when it's nearly closing time.

Malcolm.....it's strange that anyone orders rubbish food at high prices and needs it to be delivered at all!

Especially when we are told that so many people are 'Jams' (Just about managing).

Bakers2 replied on 25/11/2016 19:57

I might add I haven't bought the material for the cushions as yet, nor have I knitted sicks

neveramsure replied on 25/11/2016 19:57

Blue skies but cold here and getting even colder this evening.

We had a drive to the big city today (Preston), to spend the £50 M&S voucher that Sky gave us as new customers. I came away with a pair of moleskin trousers and some thermal socks. Thanks Sky.Smile

Wherenext replied on 25/11/2016 20:03

Posted on 25/11/2016 20:03

Beautiful sunny day here on the West Lancashire coast (theres no East Lancashire coast in case you're wondering).

Drove to Crosby, north Liverpool, and had a walk along the beach looking at Anthony Gormleys sculptures,  Another Place,   and they were quite magnificent, in my opinion. The weather helped as long shadows were cast and several ships passed close by on leaving Liverpool. Worth a visit if you are in the area.

Off home tomorrow after a lovely week Monday notwithstanding.

IanH replied on 25/11/2016 20:04

Posted on 25/11/2016 20:04

Goldie (and anyone else who likes music).......don't know if you know this, but if you join Amazon Prime (£79/year) you can download their music for free.

As an example, they have several Squeeze albums (including "Cradle to the Grave" and what looks like a 'best of' album and several others).

They also have thousands of other albums, including new releases (Mrs H recently downloaded Robbie Williams' new album for free).

So, as well as the other benefits of Prime, a music fan could easily get more than their money's worth in just music.

Tammygirl replied on 25/11/2016 20:05

Posted on 25/11/2016 20:05

I might add I haven't bought the material for the cushions as yet, nor have I knitted sicks

I've got a pair of Hose (kilt socks) on the go, half of one done, haven't picked them up for ages thanks for the reminder Wink Once did 3 pairs of hose when the eldest boy got married, Oh and both sons all had matching hose. Labour of love, not my favourite things to knit. Good luck with them OH says they are nice and warm.Smile

IanH replied on 25/11/2016 20:06

Posted on 25/11/2016 20:06

Changed our flying day to today, as tomorrow looks grey and cold.

Flew down to Nottingham (just under East Midlands' zone). A lovely airfield and a nice cafe.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook