What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Goldie146 replied on 24/11/2016 15:13

Posted on 24/11/2016 15:13

Sorry, but I seem to have quoted and replied to a wrong post.

So, please ignore if it didn't make sense.

However, I was asking about the bargain lamb joints, Malcolm and Helen

As it's in my genes, I have ask - British lamb?

replied on 24/11/2016 17:12

Posted on 24/11/2016 17:12

Another grey overcast day here, but got the towels blowing on the line. Just having early lunch, homemade roasted pumpkin hmmm.

Tammygirl glad you've not to wait too long for boiler service. Still think its poor service! I agree a year ahead is a long time and things can change so need for contact before due date is very sensible. However, just ringing and not leaving a message or trying again, writing or similar beggars belief. Hope you're pleased with your carpet choice . You say it should be warmer - what did you have before?

Just been to a local farm shop, farm being sold/selling for houses very soon for loose frozen blueberries. Not been for a while, won't be again, car parking worse than it used to be coffee shop expanded and full of young mums (don't they go to toddler groups or ask friends round to play any more? ).  Actual shop hardly busy. Apple selection amazing they have their own orchards. Blueberries more expensive than supermarket gram for gram, supermarket ones packaged. Never mind rant over.  Got reflexology this afternoon, think I need the chill time . CC magazine just arrived so I'll glance through it

Write your comments here...Yes just got an email to say December edition available online.

Sorry about this, but I have to ask (it's in my genes) - was it British lamb?

Write your comments here...Yes it was British lamb.

cyberyacht replied on 24/11/2016 17:14

Posted on 24/11/2016 17:14

Yet another letter from DVLA asking for me to attend another eyesight test. Still at least it's a definite maybe rather than a categoric no. 

neveramsure replied on 24/11/2016 17:42

Posted on 24/11/2016 17:42

And my third consecutive post (bring on those stars!) - we're off out again tonight - Glenn Tilbrook.

I must confess I had never heard of him Gogdie but after listening to the video in your link, he can certainly play the guitar.Cool

Have a great night.Smile

Goldie146 replied on 24/11/2016 17:51

Posted on 24/11/2016 17:51

And my third consecutive post (bring on those stars!) - we're off out again tonight - Glenn Tilbrook.

I must confess I had never heard of him Gogdie but after listening to the video in your link, he can certainly play the guitar.Cool

Have a great night.Smile

W

Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook are/were the brilliant songwriting team behind all of Squeeze hits. Wonderful on their own. Wonderful as a duo. Wonderful as the full blown Squeeze. We've been buying records/CD's and going to their gigs since the late 70's (I think)

neveramsure replied on 24/11/2016 18:02

Posted on 24/11/2016 18:02

Have a great night.Smile

W

Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook are/were the brilliant songwriting team behind all of Squeeze hits. Wonderful on their own. Wonderful as a duo. Wonderful as the full blown Squeeze. We've been buying records/CD's and going to their gigs since the late 70's (I think)

Ah, I remember Squeeze, Up the junction and Cool for cats. They were not really my thing but we all have different tastes in music Goldie.Smile

As I said before I hope you have a really good night. I have not seen a live performance for some years now, my last was probably ELO.Wink 

Goldie146 replied on 24/11/2016 18:17

Posted on 24/11/2016 18:17

Have a great night.Smile

W

Ah, I remember Squeeze, Up the junction and Cool for cats. They were not really my thing but we all have different tastes in music Goldie.Smile

As I said before I hope you have a really good night. I have not seen a live performance for some years now, my last was probably ELO.Wink 

Our last was 9 days ago, and the next a week on Sunday!

It gest us out the house!

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook