What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Tammygirl replied on 21/11/2016 13:32

Posted on 21/11/2016 13:32

We have very heavy rain round here just now, the skies are the darkest I've seen in the day time and roads are flooded. I've just had to do a detour to get home after a trip to town. Take care if you're travelling down this way.

Gosh Brue hope it doesn't get any worse, stay safe.

milliehull replied on 21/11/2016 13:34

Posted on 21/11/2016 13:34

We have very heavy rain round here just now, the skies are the darkest I've seen in the day time and roads are flooded. I've just had to do a detour to get home after a trip to town. Take care if you're travelling down this way.

Write your comments here...

plus 1. Takecare brue.

Tammygirl replied on 21/11/2016 13:37

Posted on 21/11/2016 13:37

Forgot to say thanks to Husky for the extra info on the Q box, most grateful.

MillieH, yes we do seem to be having a harder winter this year, November can be a funny month up here, it's either freezing cold like now or it warmer and raining all the time but feels colder and miserable. Usually settlesd by December.

Gosh 4  posts, apologies getting a bit like MM Embarassed

young thomas replied on 21/11/2016 14:02

Posted on 21/11/2016 14:02

Mr H has decided that he needs to learn how to use the  internet so I am trying to teach him this morning.  My patience is being tried to the limit.Yell

I'm impressed and feel your pain. My OH fully conversant with internet and has been since the beginning but refuses to learn online banking. I have just had 'the conversation' with him again . Its his credit card bill that I was paying!!!! If it didn't cost so much in interest I'd leave it to him, but I can't watch others take his hard earned pension, that's my right

...Neither of us will have anything to do with on line bankingUndecidedand OH does not "do computers"

our pals dont do online banking, either...

he is self employed (sort of, part time) and now, due to the closure of some local bank (then building society) branches, he now has to travel a 25 mile return trip to bank a cheque...Yell 

ill take my chances....Wink

young thomas replied on 21/11/2016 14:03

Posted on 21/11/2016 14:03

i was put in that, earlier.....lol.

collected contact lenses.....have to go out again for a shower pump......long story, lolWink

KjellNN replied on 21/11/2016 14:11

Posted on 21/11/2016 14:11

So many passwords these days, and my memory is not getting any better.

We used to keep a little notebook with various details in a sort of code, but now use " Password Corral" to keep them all on my laptop.  You still need to remember one password, forget that and you are snookered!

www.cygnusproductions.com/freeware/pc.asp

Bakers2 replied on 21/11/2016 14:16

Posted on 21/11/2016 14:16

KjNell I agree with DD for paying bills, also have reminders on my phone. As we tend to try to keep max in current accounts with decent interest we shunt money around so DD saves not paying but still need to look at balances .

Let me know what your interested in if you're visiting Essex/Suffolk and I'll give you some places to include, sorry no club sites in Essex or most of Suffolk so it will be CL's, not used many in our home area . Maybe we could start another thread?

Bakers2 replied on 21/11/2016 14:25

Posted on 21/11/2016 14:25

Very grey here and hasn't really got light yet!! Just been out, damp but no rain whilst I was out. (Devil takes care of his own ). Not cold 11c and little wind. Not inspired to do anything even essential jobs, but must cook the roast we were supposed to have yesterday

My OH used to be brilliant at communications generally, including emails, now we struggle.........  He is more than capable but these days can't be bothered - a bit like trying to make a child independent, only he's the opposite end, was totally independent but can't be bothered

KjellNN replied on 21/11/2016 14:25

Posted on 21/11/2016 14:25

Thanks B2, OH has booked a CL near Harwich, so we will be based there for 4 nights, it's Brookcroft about 5 miles west of Harwich.

Happy to travel up to 30 mles from there to visit places of interest, and we are NT members . 

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook