What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Oneputt replied on 21/11/2016 14:56

Posted on 21/11/2016 14:56

K Constable country between Colchester and Ipswich.  Sutton Hoo.  If your into wildlife Landguard on the north bank of estury east of Felixstow 

ABM replied on 21/11/2016 15:40

Posted on 21/11/2016 15:40

Thinking  of  a  drastic  alteration  to  my  bird  feeding  arrangements  Undecided 

If  it  carries  on  raining  like  this,  should  I  get  rid  of  all  the  'Feeders'  and  just  dig  a  pond  for  ducks  to  take over  ??

triky auto replied on 21/11/2016 16:04

Posted on 21/11/2016 16:04

Undecided Hiding from the rainsqualls,galeforce wind at the boatyard ,drinking tea and coffee and eating biscuits !!Tongue Out.

Tammygirl replied on 21/11/2016 16:07

Posted on 21/11/2016 16:07

Just got back from our walk, sun gone for the day, temp already dropped to -2c going to be another chilly night me thinks.

Good news is I've checked my LPG tank and we are doing rather well this year, only had 3 deliveries so far. First one in Dec. last year, then end Feb. then July, still got 55% in tank so that will take us up to Dec. again. 1702 ltrs not bad, the cost is half what it used to be when we had a differant boiler and the boys at home in 1991. Come January I will need to re-negotiate our contract again, here's hoping I can get a good deal like last time. Electric is way down as well, must be doing something right Wink

Looking out the lounge window its very pretty, the sky is kind of a grey/pink, the trees and cars are all white with frost and the spiders webs are just a picture everything is starting to twinkle as the light changes, isn't nature wonderful.

brue replied on 21/11/2016 16:42

Posted on 21/11/2016 16:42

We've certainly got some big regional variations with the weather just now. It's very mild here but still very wet. I think I would  prefer cold and dry at the moment! Wink

Oneputt replied on 21/11/2016 16:44

Posted on 21/11/2016 16:44

Woke up to the rain softly thumping on the van roofLaughing went to sunny Hunny, more rain!  Back to van more rainYell now high winds and.....you guessed it, more rain.  Cosy in van though, afternoon tea and listening to the radio.

milliehull replied on 21/11/2016 17:00

Posted on 21/11/2016 17:00

We moved on from compter lesson to filling in the long and overly complicated form that Mr H had to fill in before his cataract appointment in 2 weeks time.  They asked him if he had illnesses that we had never even heard of!! Still raining here.

HelenandTrevor replied on 21/11/2016 17:21

Posted on 21/11/2016 17:21

Wow what a day, Surprisedwent to work in the rain, then watched the rain from the office window, and then still raining when I came home, don't think it even got light today .  Sad

My countryfile Calander had been delivered so cheered myself up by looking at the lovely photographs . Smile

Son emailed me his "Amazon Wish List" think we're supposed to get ideas for Christmas !  UndecidedThink I'll reply with my own "wish list" WinkLaughing May need a boat if it doesn't stop raining ! ! Sad

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook