What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

HelenandTrevor replied on 14/07/2016 19:29

Posted on 14/07/2016 19:29

Have had a fabulous day, just arrived at the village pub  making use of the free wifi! 

Did another long walk across the marshes towards Blakeney. Called in a the local butchers in Aylsham on way back for some meat to go with all the local veg we have been buying. Last day in Norfolk tomorrow.  Have really enjoyed our time here.

HelenandTrevor replied on 14/07/2016 19:31

Posted on 14/07/2016 19:31

Arrived earlier for our 8 night stay at Penrhos. All set up, dogs walked, sitting in glorious early evening sunshine so the next item on the agenda must surely involve a corkscrew! Happy

Have a great holiday, Moulesy,  can recommend a trip out to South Stack.

Bakers2 replied on 14/07/2016 20:05

Posted on 14/07/2016 20:05

Bakers2 have landed, well at 2330 Thursday NZ time. Into the hotel a snooze sleep and up and ready to start our trip. Nice shower first too shattered when arrived. Flight an hour late leaving Heathrow. How do people manage to get themselves checked in and then not get to the gate on time???? We only had an hour and 5 minutes between flights . As there were lots of us flight held, as we're several others. So no walkabout in between after all. Knockin effects for what will be our flight home as landed 45 mins before next departure. Could see them all waiting as we disembarked.

Caught up with posts on this thread.  Once showered and refreshed off to collect car then ................

Belated happy 21st milliehull granddaughter.

Everyone have a good evening as we start our day. Oh by the way wet here but 18c at 6 am winter ? dark so far so can't see much.

IanH replied on 14/07/2016 20:22

Posted on 14/07/2016 20:22

Ian , I don't suppose those people who have the frames and wheel chairs have them through choice, 

I don't doubt it, Husky. That's why I give up so much of my time for free to help people like that.

I was just making an observation about the local demographic.....no need to try and 'point score'.

huskydog replied on 14/07/2016 20:34

Posted on 14/07/2016 20:34

Ian , I don't suppose those people who have the frames and wheel chairs have them through choice, 

I don't doubt it, Husky. That's why I give up so much of my time for free to help people like that.

I was just making an observation about the local demographic.....no need to try and 'point score'.

Ian, I wasn't trying to point score ,but just felt it was a bit of a throw way comment , perhaps I read it wrong Sad

JVB66 replied on 14/07/2016 20:36

Posted on 14/07/2016 20:36

Went to Eastbourne today......what a genteel seaside town! 

The floral displays were magnificent.

Never seen so many walking frames and electric wheelchairs though......

Ian ..Did you check out if the crane was still a course for concern when you got back on Brighton siteWink

replied on 14/07/2016 20:43

Posted on 14/07/2016 20:43

Lovely evening here in Worthing, the blue sea and blue sky has made it a pleasure to drive along the sea front especially as our first delivery meant turning right down George V Avenue towards West Parade and then the drive along West Parade on to Marine Parade to get to Bedford Row.

IanH replied on 14/07/2016 20:48

Posted on 14/07/2016 20:48

Malcolm.....are you in danger of drifting into street names?

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook