The same Club, just better...

RochelleCC replied on 21/02/2017 08:40

Posted on 21/02/2017 08:40

Welcome to the Caravan and Motorhome Club.

Ever since we came together as a group of outdoor enthusiasts 110 years ago, our Club has continued on a journey of discovery. It's time for us to make some changes for the better by redefining who we are to help you get the most of the great outdoors.

I’m sure you all have lots of questions, please post your feedback and queries in this thread.

What does our new logo mean? We created a video to explain how we created it:

Find out more at www.camc.com/discover

PhilHeller replied on 25/02/2017 18:44

Posted on 25/02/2017 17:37 by Tinwheeler

Thankyou, Dave. I've visited many a time and covered most of Scotland. We will be back in June to break the journey at Scone and other places en route to Orkney and Shetland.

I would argue that your roads are better than those in Cornwall. You have dedicated passing places and lower hedges making visibility better.

Posted on 25/02/2017 18:44

Breaking your journey at Scone, I presume you are using the oppositions site😂

replied on 25/02/2017 18:46

Posted on 25/02/2017 18:46

Depends how many cars at home. We have a 12 years old X-Trail and a 16 year old yaris.

Also depends on holiday style and storage.

ColDeb replied on 25/02/2017 18:50

Posted on 25/02/2017 18:50

I have nothing to add about the re branding except to say the stickers went into the bin. But I'm wondering if anyone employed in the re branding exercise considered that any potential new members on putting Caravan and ........ into a search engine on the internet to look for a club to join the first one that now comes up is Caravan and Camping Club! Before the change caravan club was to the fore. Caravan and Motor home is way down the list.

replied on 25/02/2017 18:50

Posted on 25/02/2017 18:41 by huskydog

With the last few posts ,I'm beginning to feel the love ❤️ cool

Posted on 25/02/2017 18:50

It was always there Husky

huskydog replied on 25/02/2017 19:09

Posted on 25/02/2017 18:50 by

It was always there Husky

Posted on 25/02/2017 19:09

Maybe I was to busy getting on with my holiday and not worrying what other people were thinking about me ,but nice to know it was there if I needed a hug 🤗 

Fisherman replied on 25/02/2017 19:17

Posted on 25/02/2017 19:17

Really winding up now to be the  biggest post oon CT The huge majority seems incensed with the waste of monies in this rebranding and the impact on the Cl owners. As the chairman resigning, this was the fellow who ruined a caravan on a stunt-a bit like this actually. They never learn.

cabsaab900 replied on 25/02/2017 19:29

Posted on 25/02/2017 19:29

I'm sorry but I really find the new logo dull, dated & boring  Presumably some company has been paid a fortune to "design" it  And the site fees will go up again to cover it  The general opinion amongst my caravanning family and friends (in a large car club) is that you are pricing yourself out of the market  Last year we only used you out of high season because you were too expensive, especially for the pleasure of sharing kids on bikes etc.  You have always been the best but I am worried that we will not be able to use you on our pension in the future.................

Junezhubby replied on 25/02/2017 19:42

Posted on 25/02/2017 19:42

I've been thinking about reserving hardstanding pitches....

Maybe each site could have a big gravel circle, which caravans only could reserve. They could then pitch nose to tail with awnings facing inwards like a wild west wagon train. cool They would then not have to look at the motorhomers.  The motor homes could of course drive around them while going to the service point firing barbed comments at the caravanners, all the while moaning about which side the drain is on, instead of just reversing on or driving on to suit surprised

It would be almost as exciting as watching me reversing onto a pitch  smile and provide endless fun for the newbies in the pods and encouraging them to join us after picking sides of courseinnocent

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook