The same Club, just better...

RochelleCC replied on 21/02/2017 08:40

Posted on 21/02/2017 08:40

Welcome to the Caravan and Motorhome Club.

Ever since we came together as a group of outdoor enthusiasts 110 years ago, our Club has continued on a journey of discovery. It's time for us to make some changes for the better by redefining who we are to help you get the most of the great outdoors.

I’m sure you all have lots of questions, please post your feedback and queries in this thread.

What does our new logo mean? We created a video to explain how we created it:

Find out more at www.camc.com/discover

swiftphil replied on 02/03/2017 11:52

Posted on 21/02/2017 08:55 by bvmc

Very sad to see money has been wasted on a re-brand of the Caravan Club. Does anyone else think that the new logo is ugly?  

Posted on 02/03/2017 11:52

I absolutely agree what a waste of money (our money) and why were we the membership not informed before the event.  I knew nothing about this until I received a letter which by the way if each member received say 250000 strong membership that's over £100000 in stamps alone. So thank you club for wasting our money

Judithandian replied on 02/03/2017 13:11

Posted on 02/03/2017 13:11

What exactly has changed then ?

the cost of the rebranding hasn't materially changed anything according to the club, 

so why couldn't the club have spent the cost of rebranding on improving infastructer 

the wi fi is appalling on not cheep for rubbish service

with a few exemptions the pitch fees have increased  year on year , 

it will be interesting to see if the cost of re branding is published in the annual financial report

Motown replied on 02/03/2017 13:29

Posted on 21/02/2017 08:55 by bvmc

Very sad to see money has been wasted on a re-brand of the Caravan Club. Does anyone else think that the new logo is ugly?  

Posted on 02/03/2017 13:29

Rebrand, waste ofclubs time and money. Are we  changing all club signage(again) ? New uniforms for wardens aswel ? 

MJ730 replied on 02/03/2017 14:08

Posted on 02/03/2017 14:08

Received an email from the club today.My computer put in the junk mail folder.surprisedinnocent

Mike

Pete Taylor replied on 02/03/2017 14:36

Posted on 02/03/2017 14:36

A dreadful waste of our money. I think all the old crusties who took this decision without informing the membership of their proposals in advance should resign. I'm 65 but when I look at the age of the Committee they all look, old even to me. Time to get some younger folks in.

JVB66 replied on 02/03/2017 14:55

Posted on 02/03/2017 14:55

I do not think the "committee" came up with this farce of a "re brand", it was probably as in most companies, the over financed "marketing dept"  who did some"blue sky thinking"? (heads in the clouds)to try to justify their budget  ,and the committee members were probably just as much in the dark about it ,until they were "consulted" as happens every where these days,when a decision has already been made   ,but then as our elected representatives?they should still have had the courage to consult the membershipundecided 

RochelleCC replied on 02/03/2017 14:55

Posted on 02/03/2017 14:55

Thank you all for your feedback.  We have noted your comments and concerns.

The tone of conversation in this thread is not in the spirit of Club Together and we will be closing this discussion for further comment.

We have also taken action to moderate and remove derogatory comments towards motorhomers and members of staff. We are an inclusive community and such comments are not welcome on Club Together. Relevant action will be taken against comments which contravene our community guidelines.

Thanks again for your feedback and remember to refer to the Community Guidelines when posting.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook