The same Club, just better...

RochelleCC replied on 21/02/2017 08:40

Posted on 21/02/2017 08:40

Welcome to the Caravan and Motorhome Club.

Ever since we came together as a group of outdoor enthusiasts 110 years ago, our Club has continued on a journey of discovery. It's time for us to make some changes for the better by redefining who we are to help you get the most of the great outdoors.

I’m sure you all have lots of questions, please post your feedback and queries in this thread.

What does our new logo mean? We created a video to explain how we created it:

Find out more at www.camc.com/discover

replied on 24/02/2017 22:27

Posted on 24/02/2017 22:27

Text Deleted User by Easy T 

replied on 24/02/2017 22:33

Posted on 24/02/2017 22:33

The REME don't deal that much with the public but most know their name as Remmy just as most know of SAS.

As for the CC's name change Nigel of course it won't be reversed. Is that relevant? 

buraburas replied on 24/02/2017 22:34

Posted on 24/02/2017 22:22 by GodivaNige

It's pointless to go around in circles over this, the Club has been renamed, it won't be changed back.

Posted on 24/02/2017 22:34

Do you take bets nige

G Cherokee replied on 24/02/2017 23:02

Posted on 24/02/2017 20:29 by huskydog

This thread is getting silly now undecided

Posted on 24/02/2017 23:02

I agree Husky,

Whats done is done, there`s is nothing anyone can do, the management have made their decisions, some of you may not like or do not agree with it, but its done and dusted.

Live with it, 

Embrace it, 

Deal with it, 

Accept it,

Hate it,

Don`t accept it,

Refuse it,

Caravan and Motorhome Club is here.

What real difference is it going to make to us as indivuals?

Nothin.

You`ll still go to club sites

You`ll still enjoy being in your preferred leisure vehicle

You may moan for ever more about how you were treated

But you will still take the discounts

And you will still post on here.

You may even take the extreme road and cancel your membership, thats your choice.

But this rebranded club will still be here, with thousands of members.

Thats life

Be well 

JoolsDevon replied on 24/02/2017 23:15

Posted on 24/02/2017 23:15

I've got a new game we can play

"Spotted, The Caravan Club Logo"

I'll go first.......

Recieved my new style magazine today, most of it with the new brand.......  but they had forgotten to update the franking mark!

BTW, contrary to the note to the left, I am not a "Motorhomer", I'm a "Campervaner"

H1UBS replied on 24/02/2017 23:15

Posted on 24/02/2017 23:15

I liked the Caravan Club because we are Caravaners . We were tempted by the friendly people at the Camping and Caravanning Club but as 'Caravaners' felt the CC was likely to be more accommodating.

Don't have any problem with Camper-vans but what on earth is a motor home? In our experience an American style Winnebago bus.

What are you doing Caravan Club ? Is Jeremy Corbyn at the helm here too ? You are out of touch with your membership and are on an unsupported trajectory which will lead to failure.

Tinwheeler replied on 24/02/2017 23:24

Posted on 24/02/2017 23:15 by H1UBS

I liked the Caravan Club because we are Caravaners . We were tempted by the friendly people at the Camping and Caravanning Club but as 'Caravaners' felt the CC was likely to be more accommodating.

Don't have any problem with Camper-vans but what on earth is a motor home? In our experience an American style Winnebago bus.

What are you doing Caravan Club ? Is Jeremy Corbyn at the helm here too ? You are out of touch with your membership and are on an unsupported trajectory which will lead to failure.

Posted on 24/02/2017 23:24

You are thinking of an RV, H1.

A motorhome is exactly the same thing as a motorcaravan but it's a slightly shorter word to say. Go on, try it out loud and you might even get to like it.

I, too, used to be a caravanner but tempus fugit, needs must and all that. Underneath I am still the same person and only my wheels have changed. I still belong to both clubs and I still will no matter what they call themselves. I still holiday in my van and I still couldn't care less what units other people have or what logos are dotted about the place.

buraburas replied on 24/02/2017 23:27

Posted on 24/02/2017 23:02 by G Cherokee

I agree Husky,

Whats done is done, there`s is nothing anyone can do, the management have made their decisions, some of you may not like or do not agree with it, but its done and dusted.

Live with it, 

Embrace it, 

Deal with it, 

Accept it,

Hate it,

Don`t accept it,

Refuse it,

Caravan and Motorhome Club is here.

What real difference is it going to make to us as indivuals?

Nothin.

You`ll still go to club sites

You`ll still enjoy being in your preferred leisure vehicle

You may moan for ever more about how you were treated

But you will still take the discounts

And you will still post on here.

You may even take the extreme road and cancel your membership, thats your choice.

But this rebranded club will still be here, with thousands of members.

Thats life

Be well 

Posted on 24/02/2017 23:27

Dream on this will be over turned I will put money on it watch out the minority should not rule 👌

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook