What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

DEBSC replied on 21/04/2021 17:35

Posted on 21/04/2021 17:35

Dentist for check up, then hygienist for clean etc. Teeth fine but gums not so good, very painful, three injections to enable a clean. Now sipping tea through a straw!

RedKite replied on 21/04/2021 17:37

Posted on 21/04/2021 17:37

Another pair not seen GOfT but OH did hear it was excellent but he does not watch much tv usually on his ipad or other computers.

More gardening today all my Salvia shrubs now trimmed plus a few other plants, OH did the strimming outside our wall and a few other places so looking a lot better and then we had a few claps of thunder no lightening  and only a few drops of rain really could do with it now as ground very dry and cracked a bit too early in the season.

milliehull replied on 21/04/2021 18:55

Posted on 21/04/2021 18:55

The non watching GofT fan club is expanding. None of our family have ever watched it despite it being filmed near where our son and family live in N Ireland. We went to  look at the film location at Castle Ward but it didnt mean anything to us!

I feel like Bakers2. It has been a very social week - meeting up with one friend at a time outside. It has been lovely but tiring!

The weather gods have certainly smiled on you this week moulesy. I hope you  are as lucky with your next trip. 

Oh dear brue - ooops! Did you have to turn your MH round? It sounds as though you didnt get the right and clear instrctions from the wardens.

Takethedogalong replied on 21/04/2021 19:14

Posted on 21/04/2021 19:14

Not seen GOT😱 Where have you all been😁🤷‍♀️

Mind, I haven’t seen any of the Godfather films, or Apocalypse Now.

Tinny, it was an earlier James Bond that used Eden Centre for filming, a Pierce Brosnan one, along with Toby Stephens as the baddy. Die Another Day, it doubled up as an ice palace, rather good car chase on ice. They might have used it for QofS as well, but I got bored with that one, didn’t watch it all way through.

Another lovely day here after a bit of a cool start this morning. More cycling for me, while OH took the pooch and his chariot for a very long walk. Pooch has now added River Nene to his tally of “where every Labrador should get wet”😂 

Tinwheeler replied on 21/04/2021 19:28

Posted on 21/04/2021 19:28

You're right, TDA. It was Die Another Day. Holywell became North Korea and Eden was the ice palace.👍🏻

Takethedogalong replied on 21/04/2021 19:45

Posted on 21/04/2021 18:55 by milliehull

The non watching GofT fan club is expanding. None of our family have ever watched it despite it being filmed near where our son and family live in N Ireland. We went to  look at the film location at Castle Ward but it didnt mean anything to us!

I feel like Bakers2. It has been a very social week - meeting up with one friend at a time outside. It has been lovely but tiring!

The weather gods have certainly smiled on you this week moulesy. I hope you  are as lucky with your next trip. 

Oh dear brue - ooops! Did you have to turn your MH round? It sounds as though you didnt get the right and clear instrctions from the wardens.

Posted on 21/04/2021 19:45

Millie, thank you for the meet up, it was lovely to say a proper hello, no matter how brief. At least it wasn’t raining😁

moulesy replied on 21/04/2021 20:09

Posted on 21/04/2021 20:09

All right, all right, I only said "approximately 6" - there I was thinking I was one of an exclusive few! laughing

Traditional last night fish & chips supper down on Droskyn Point this evening - can think of worse views for al fresco dining (never let it be said I don't know how to show a girl a good time! laughing)

milliehull replied on 21/04/2021 20:26

Posted on 21/04/2021 19:45 by Takethedogalong

Millie, thank you for the meet up, it was lovely to say a proper hello, no matter how brief. At least it wasn’t raining😁

Posted on 21/04/2021 20:26

I really enjoyed meeting up with you as well TDA. Good to say Hello and have a chat.

milliehull replied on 21/04/2021 20:30

Posted on 21/04/2021 19:45 by Takethedogalong

Posted on 21/04/2021 20:30

Sorry double post ☹. It took so long to post 🥱I posted it again. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook