What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

dick n liddy replied on 24/03/2021 12:47

Posted on 24/03/2021 12:47

We’ve been using Etsy uk for quite a while, there are small independent ‘shops’ and you can choose to have cards personalised too.  There are cards for every occasion and it’s my favourite place to buy.  Also a great place to buy ‘crafty’ gifts too.

Goldie146 replied on 24/03/2021 13:33

Posted on 24/03/2021 13:33

Cards - at the risk of being accused of advertising - this link takes you to our visitmyfarm.com site (used mainly for our school visits when circumstances allow), but also where my daughter-in-law sells cards (and paintings). 

Buy your cards here!

brue replied on 24/03/2021 14:05

Posted on 24/03/2021 14:05

Nice ideas about cards!

I hate to say it but one of our daughters has on line cards etc but due to Covid we haven't see her very much and I'll re-stock from her at some point!   Meanwhile the hunt for an easy to purchase shop bought card goes on! wink

ABM replied on 24/03/2021 15:34

Posted on 24/03/2021 15:34

Hope you all enjoy your high calorie cakes, especially after washing & polishing your 'vans, as you sit back resting your tired old bones whilst watching them there pigeons getting some target practice in wink.

Also hoping that quality cards appear in shops at least as often  as you think of good folks to send them to  laughing

Feeling reeeeally chirpy now, well at least for the seven days until I get my SECOND JAB ( 31st Mar @ 10:30  WHOOPEE )

Do so hope you all join me soon, if you are not already " double  == jabbed " and laughing at the fuss I'm making  embarassed

Wherenext replied on 24/03/2021 16:05

Posted on 24/03/2021 12:47 by dick n liddy

We’ve been using Etsy uk for quite a while, there are small independent ‘shops’ and you can choose to have cards personalised too.  There are cards for every occasion and it’s my favourite place to buy.  Also a great place to buy ‘crafty’ gifts too.

Posted on 24/03/2021 16:05

Yes, we've used this supplier before, and very good they were too, when we were after elastic for the face masks that Mrs WN was making a year ago now. Ooh, I've just come over all sentimental. Such fun was had.

Had a run out to Ruthin this morning to stock up on our Aldi shopping. It's a lovely run over the hills when the sun's out, like today, and the shop is very quiet early on in the day. 

Gardening chores this afternoon so I put a long slow cooking Coq au Vin in the oven and must admit the smell is driving me crazy.

We have our own card supplier, Mother-in-Law. She does have her uses.laughing

ABM replied on 24/03/2021 16:19

Posted on 24/03/2021 16:19

WN,  really

You'll be in danger of getting expelled from the union for saying things like that last comment !!  surprised

peedee replied on 24/03/2021 16:31

Posted on 24/03/2021 16:31

I would also post onto a forum dedicated to motorhomes. Try >Motorhomefun<, there are quite a few self build posters on there who I feel sure could point you in the right direction. There is a section dedicated to self builds, even a look through that might provide useful information.

peedee

peedee replied on 24/03/2021 18:52

Posted on 24/03/2021 16:40 by brue

Peedee, I think you intended your reply for another thread? 

Posted on 24/03/2021 18:52

How this got here I do not know, but thbanks

peedee

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook