What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

DSB replied on 28/01/2017 20:04

Posted on 28/01/2017 20:04

We've had a day babysitting our granddaughter today. So after taking her to toddlers ballet this morning followed by 'treating her' to a pub lunch, we eventually settled down to watch 'Going on a bear hunt' and 'Room on the broom' on the TV.

David 

milliehull replied on 28/01/2017 20:47

Posted on 28/01/2017 20:04 by DSB

We've had a day babysitting our granddaughter today. So after taking her to toddlers ballet this morning followed by 'treating her' to a pub lunch, we eventually settled down to watch 'Going on a bear hunt' and 'Room on the broom' on the TV.

David 

Posted on 28/01/2017 20:47

Sounds like a wonderful day David.

milliehull replied on 28/01/2017 20:51

Posted on 28/01/2017 20:51

We have had a brilliant afternoon watching our daughter and 3 grandchildren 'starring' in Cinderella a local Am Dram production. Eldest grand-daughter was Cinderella, daughter Dandini and 2 younger grandchildren in the chorus. It was all great fun hissing and booing. I love a good panto.  Oh yes I do.laughing

milliehull replied on 28/01/2017 21:19

Posted on 28/01/2017 13:03 by KjellNN

DD texted at 08.30 to say she was safely home, so we can relax and stop worrying now.

Tomorrow DS is off to almost exactly where his sister has just returned from, their companies' head offices are virtually next door to each other.

He will be away for a week, home for 5 days then away for a week as it is school half term up here then. 

The day after they return, he flys off to Berlin for a week, then not long after that  he has a 4 day trip to Madrid, so we have a lot more worrying coming up!

I wonder if they worry about us when we are away on our travels?

Posted on 28/01/2017 21:19

Glad your daughter is safely home Kj. Hope your son's travels go well. We always worry about them don't we.

Wherenext replied on 28/01/2017 21:45

Posted on 28/01/2017 21:45

Of course they worry abou you,. Kjell. It's just that they don't want you to know that they worry otherwise that would worry you so they wear this air of indifference. I think.undecided

triky auto replied on 29/01/2017 09:18

Posted on 29/01/2017 09:18

wink Broken cloud and sunny periods here in East Kent.

The mobile mechanic ( details that i posted before the "update" ) is coming to see the frozen water pipe problem today.The Concorde is supposed to be able to withstand a lot lower temperatures ,than last week-ends 3 degrees !!surprised.I was woken up by the pump cutting in & out ,so turned it off.Upon getting up later,when turned on it ran continuously. Southdowns ,seem to think a split or detached pipe is the problem."That should'nt happen" says they  !! I will let you know later the outcome of his findings ,and results etc .undecided.

HelenandTrevor replied on 29/01/2017 09:19

Posted on 28/01/2017 20:51 by milliehull

We have had a brilliant afternoon watching our daughter and 3 grandchildren 'starring' in Cinderella a local Am Dram production. Eldest grand-daughter was Cinderella, daughter Dandini and 2 younger grandchildren in the chorus. It was all great fun hissing and booing. I love a good panto.  Oh yes I do.laughing

Posted on 29/01/2017 09:19

Sounds wonderful Millie,  I love panto and am dram ones are great. 

HelenandTrevor replied on 29/01/2017 10:18

Posted on 29/01/2017 10:18

Got called away and then had been logged out! 

Well done to your family in the panto Millie, our local group are doing Cinderella too.They are great fun to watch.

KjellNN : good to hear your daughter landed safety. Our son is flying back from his ski trip today, and I can't help bit a bit worried until home safely. 

Bit grey and forecast is heavy rain so not sure what we will get up today undecided think it will have to be inside .laughing

HelenandTrevor replied on 29/01/2017 10:20

Posted on 29/01/2017 09:18 by triky auto

wink Broken cloud and sunny periods here in East Kent.

The mobile mechanic ( details that i posted before the "update" ) is coming to see the frozen water pipe problem today.The Concorde is supposed to be able to withstand a lot lower temperatures ,than last week-ends 3 degrees !!surprised.I was woken up by the pump cutting in & out ,so turned it off.Upon getting up later,when turned on it ran continuously. Southdowns ,seem to think a split or detached pipe is the problem."That should'nt happen" says they  !! I will let you know later the outcome of his findings ,and results etc .undecided.

Posted on 29/01/2017 10:20

Hope you get pump sorted Triky.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook