What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

replied on 09/12/2016 08:51

Posted on 09/12/2016 08:51

It's very mild here too as well as being grey and overcast this morning. We've just finished doing the accounts for yesterdays deliveries. We were too tired to do it last night as we were still doing deliveries up to half past ten last night. 

replied on 09/12/2016 09:41

Posted on 09/12/2016 09:41

Woke up at 6.30am whith sore throat and rheumy eyes. Went to visit my youngest daughter last Saturday and so what did I expect! Not going away until Wednesday so hopefully better by then.

Just pop out and put fridge on in the caravan and turn heating up so that I will pop in later and clean.

DSB replied on 09/12/2016 10:19

Posted on 09/12/2016 10:19

Just a quick note to say sorry I'm not around much at the moment.  It's the same old chaotic December with concerts, practices and services coming out of my ears!!  I'll post when I can, but thinkin about you all.

David 

Bakers2 replied on 09/12/2016 10:39

Posted on 09/12/2016 10:39

DSB, David, no need to apologise good to know we've such delightful concerts to go to, we wouldn't have without people like you, so thank you.

Grey warm and overcast here uninspiring . Meeting with an ex colleague at lunchtime, so just doing basics and checking out on here.

I see from Rochelle's thread we'll be off air over the weekend and with luck when were back it'll be new and improved . Thus I wish you all a lovely enjoyable weekend and all those of you off on your travels have a great time! Just in case I don't get back on here before 6pm

JVB66 replied on 09/12/2016 11:23

Posted on 09/12/2016 11:23

Just a quick note to say sorry I'm not around much at the moment.  It's the same old chaotic December with concerts, practices and services coming out of my ears!!  I'll post when I can, but thinkin about you all.

David 

...Do not worry CT is off anyway from tonightSurprised

JVB66 replied on 09/12/2016 11:32

Posted on 09/12/2016 11:32

Still dreary day here  ,but Oh and I off to annual works reunion this after noon,22yr since retired lots of "new" faces usually,Wink but fewer of us old faces each year,Frown at a pub just outside Highbury & Islington Station   ,one more "high light" just payed last tv licence?Happy 

Ps sun has now come outCool

Tammygirl replied on 09/12/2016 12:15

Posted on 09/12/2016 12:15

Very dull and overcast first thing, a bit brighter now but doubt we will see the sun today. Still mild for December. Just had the boiler man come and do its annual service, at least this time they didn't cancel the appointment without telling us.Smile

Suitcases packed x 2, overnight case packed, just got OH's flight bag to sort out and we are done. Suitcases are both light by a couple of kg's Smile now what else can I find to pack Wink

KjellNN replied on 09/12/2016 12:17

Posted on 09/12/2016 12:17

Not at all nice here today, rain, overcast, some wind, temperature neither low nor high.

Got 9 new wood venetian blinds for our sun room delivered yesterday, so that will take me a while to deal with.

Tonight I have been engaged to drive DD to her work Christmas do, only one way as she will get a taxi home.

Meantime, she is apparently sitting at her desk grinning from ear to ear as her boss has just told her she has been given a 20% pay rise!

Yesterday we finally got down to writing all our Christmas cards, so I need to print up a few "wedding photos" to enclose. And soon I need to compose my annual Christmas e mail to our various far flung friends and more distant relatives.....always a lengthy chore!

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook