What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

KeefySher replied on 08/12/2016 10:02

Posted on 08/12/2016 10:02

I was strong and fit so no problem with a six pack ........... those were the days! It was other accidents that did the damage giggles

In my younger days I too had a six pack, then I drank too many over the years Tongue Out

replied on 08/12/2016 10:53

Posted on 08/12/2016 10:53

I used to like drinking beer when I was younger too but nowadays I prefer spirits.

Tammygirl replied on 08/12/2016 10:55

Posted on 08/12/2016 10:55

Bit brighter today and no wind, I can actually see blue sky in the holes in the clouds Smile OH going to attempt to wash cars that should spoil it Wink

replied on 08/12/2016 10:58

Posted on 08/12/2016 10:58

Bit brighter today and no wind, I can actually see blue sky in the holes in the clouds Smile OH going to attempt to wash cars that should spoil it Wink

Write your comments here...Could you send some of that blue sky over here, Tammygirl? It's rather grey and overcast. I would dearly like to see some sun! Only 5 hours of daylight left today and then a long night ahead!

Tammygirl replied on 08/12/2016 11:03

Posted on 08/12/2016 11:03

Write your comments here...Could you send some of that blue sky over here, Tammygirl? It's rather grey and overcast. I would dearly like to see some sun! Only 5 hours of daylight left today and then a long night ahead!

...I think you used up all your share of blue sky earlier in the year while we had grey skies and rain M its our turn now Wink

If you're not keen on grey skies and short days you might want to re-think your plans to visit Scotland next November, not our best month of the year, usually rainy and windy or freezing cold or both.

replied on 08/12/2016 13:32

Posted on 08/12/2016 13:32

...I think you used up all your share of blue sky earlier in the year while we had grey skies and rain M its our turn now Wink

If you're not keen on grey skies and short days you might want to re-think your plans to visit Scotland next November, not our best month of the year, usually rainy and windy or freezing cold or both.

Write your comments here...I suppose the summer solstice must be the best time of year for Scotland. In the far north, it's probably light all night!

Oneputt replied on 08/12/2016 14:57

Posted on 08/12/2016 14:57

Arrived at Fisher Field at 1155hrs, so slap on the wrist for me.  Only van on site. At Minsmere by 1245hrs for a couple of hours . Now snug in the van having late lunch early afternoon tea of Cherry and Ginger slice

triky auto replied on 08/12/2016 15:07

Posted on 08/12/2016 15:07

Dull but mild here ,taking the "Smart" for MOT this morning .

Write your comments here...Smart passed O.K .The Concorde in tomorrow for it's MOT.Cloudy & dull here now ,with drizzle.In early again today getting prepared fo a long week end away again.Only Folkestone ,BUT ,,,it's a break !!Wink.

replied on 08/12/2016 15:43

Posted on 08/12/2016 15:43

Write your comments here...I suppose the summer solstice must be the best time of year for Scotland. In the far north, it's probably light all night!

I no longer read books sadly as due to eye problems I find it a pita as my office glasses are more geared to the computer. Maybe I should get another pair next time that focus at 18''. My office glasses have the main area to focus at 3 feet. They are bifocals and the lower section is fine for keyboard. 

However I digress and can recall sitting out in the Highlands at turned 10.30pm and reading a book with a scotch by my side about 5 years ago

replied on 08/12/2016 15:46

Posted on 08/12/2016 15:46

Vey lazy day today. Done B all. Tommorow I shall go into the caravan. Run the hoover over and clean through out, turn heating up and fridge on, top up coffee, herbs etc ready for the off next Wednesday. 

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook