What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Francis replied on 07/12/2016 21:30

Posted on 07/12/2016 21:30

Wet and windy day here today but we haven't done much. We managed to get our main summer holiday booked on "booking frenzy day" lol 2 weeks down at our favourite site Hillhead in July can't wait already lol apart from our main break nothing else planned so we will wait and see for the rest

ABM replied on 07/12/2016 21:49

Posted on 07/12/2016 21:49

Sorry  there  NtH,  I  was  referring  to  the  BPS !!,  not  the  colour  of  the  water  flowing  thro  loads  of  septic  tanks  in  the  outback,  or  even  out  back  (  if  you  follow  me  Laughing  )

replied on 07/12/2016 22:15

Posted on 07/12/2016 22:15

Malcolm......glad to hear you've got a site booked. You ought to book some more and give you and Mrs M a few well deserved breaks.

Write your comments here...Thanks Ian. That's the plan. We've got the National in Sandringham booked too and we're thinking of a two week break in Scotland possibly when the seasonal pitch ends in November.

replied on 07/12/2016 23:17

Posted on 07/12/2016 23:17

I thought I would put up the outside xmas lights , how do they get tangled in the box when you put them away all nice and coiled up !!Yell, I don't like heights but managed to climb on the the porch roof to put the reindeer and other lights ,then when it was time to climb down I just froze ,took me about 20 mins to get down , Embarassed

When I was in my mid twenties I would not only go up onto the porch but jump off rather than faff woth the ladder when coming down - spring heeled Jack Happy

Nowadays I would be a bloody mess of broken ankles rofl

Tammygirl replied on 08/12/2016 00:01

Posted on 08/12/2016 00:01

I thought I would put up the outside xmas lights , how do they get tangled in the box when you put them away all nice and coiled up !!Yell, I don't like heights but managed to climb on the the porch roof to put the reindeer and other lights ,then when it was time to climb down I just froze ,took me about 20 mins to get down , Embarassed

When I was in my mid twenties I would not only go up onto the porch but jump off rather than faff woth the ladder when coming down - spring heeled Jack Happy

Nowadays I would be a bloody mess of broken ankles rofl

Maybe all that jumping wasn't good for your back Wink

replied on 08/12/2016 00:04

Posted on 08/12/2016 00:04

I was strong and fit so no problem with a six pack ........... those were the days! It was other accidents that did the damage giggles

young thomas replied on 08/12/2016 07:29

Posted on 08/12/2016 07:29

I was strong and fit so no problem with a six pack ........... those were the days! It was other accidents that did the damage giggles

.....beer on a roof, you were lucky you didnt fall off.....Wink

Oneputt replied on 08/12/2016 08:24

Posted on 08/12/2016 08:24

Just packing a few things prior to picking up the van for my trip to Suffolk this morning.  Weather pretty good with temp of 10CHappy

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook