What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

moulesy replied on 09/12/2016 16:12

Posted on 09/12/2016 16:12

Have just been with Mr H for his consultation about his catarct op.  It is now all booked for 13th January.  The consultant then took him by surprise by saying that he would book him in to do the other eye 2 weeks later! Very quick service all round as he only had to wait about 4 weeks from the referral from the optician to today's appt so all done and dusted in a couple of months.  I don't think we will be going anywhere with the caravan now until well into the new year.  We shall probably look at going away for a few days in March hopefully.

Hope all goes well for Mr H, Millie. I remember when Dad had both his done within a couple of months of each other and what a difference it made to him! Happy

milliehull replied on 09/12/2016 16:16

Posted on 09/12/2016 16:16

I have just read Rochelle's post. Have a good weekend off everybody and happy travels to everyone going away.

Edit:  Thanks for the good wishes for Mr H moulesy.  Everybody keeps telling me what a difference it makes.  I think I will have to start doing a bit of dusting after his op.Laughing

brue replied on 09/12/2016 16:19

Posted on 09/12/2016 16:19

I think I'll despair if we have more stars or anything similar on the new web site....you have nearly two hours left to like anything and everything! Worried

Millie I hope all goes well for Mr H. I expect I'll be in for the same op in the future, seems to run in the family but I'm managing at the moment. Not so good in the dark. I expect Mr H will see great improvements. Smile

milliehull replied on 09/12/2016 16:22

Posted on 09/12/2016 16:22

Thanks brue.  No Mr H not keen on driving in the dark at the moment - most unlike him. 

cyberyacht replied on 09/12/2016 17:21

Posted on 09/12/2016 17:21

It would have been nice to have got the full five purples in the interests of symmetry. I could never drive an Alfa Romeo for the same reason. Still, that's life. No longer will I be able to say "I look up to him, he has gold stars, I look down on him, he has red stars."

Tammygirl replied on 09/12/2016 17:36

Posted on 09/12/2016 17:36

It would have been nice to have got the full five purples in the interests of symmetry. I could never drive an Alfa Romeo for the same reason. Still, that's life. No longer will I be able to say "I look up to him, he has gold stars, I look down on him, he has red stars."

..Does that mean I will never reach purpledom Sad

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook