What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

brue replied on 05/12/2016 18:31

Posted on 05/12/2016 18:31

Hope things are better tomorrow Helen. Looks like a quiet day ahead, no CT, happy bookings on the 7th! Smile

milliehull replied on 05/12/2016 18:35

Posted on 05/12/2016 18:35

We shall leave our bookings until it is quietened down a bit brue.  Luckily we are not tied down to specific times and dates.Smile

HelenandTrevor replied on 05/12/2016 18:44

Posted on 05/12/2016 18:44

Thanks ,  Brue and Millie, just hoping I can get everything done tomorrow that I wasn't able to do today . 

We will be away for frenzy day!  Haven't given next year much thought yet, only that we want to get up to yorkshire at some point .

IanH replied on 05/12/2016 18:50

Posted on 05/12/2016 18:50

To clarify an earlier point......the basic state pension might be £119 per week (can't remember the figures just now) but people get an amount based on their NI contributions......so can get more or less than this.

The minimum guarantee amount for someone of state pension age for a woman is £155.......so if you get less than this, it will be topped up by Pension Credit. However, any other income will be taken into account, so you may not get the full top up.

Incidently, if you do get Pension Credi (the Guarantee part, not the Savings part - which you can only get at 65) you will be eligible for full Housing Benefit and full Council Tax Reduction.

Don't you just love all tbes benefits rules? Wink  I do wonder how people who haven't been trained in the benefits system are supposed to know what they are entitled to.

milliehull replied on 05/12/2016 19:25

Posted on 05/12/2016 19:25

That's where Ian and CAB are so valuable.Happy

PS We haven't thought about next year yet either. Lots of possibilities but no definite decisions yet.

milliehull replied on 05/12/2016 19:27

Posted on 05/12/2016 19:27

Thanks ,  Brue and Millie, just hoping I can get everything done tomorrow that I wasn't able to do today . 

We will be away for frenzy day!  Haven't given next year much thought yet, only that we want to get up to yorkshire at some point .

Write your comments here...

If you want to go to Yorkshire Helen I can recommend Serenity camping at Hinderwell. They have a website.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook