What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Bakers2 replied on 28/11/2016 21:56

Posted on 28/11/2016 21:56

Grey start but it didn't last. Wonderful clear blue sky. Took ourselves off for a walk to enjoy the weather, wind a bit chilly round the face. I only wore my padded bodywarmer but put my gloves on for the first time this year, unless you count firework night in the fields in The Fens . Temperature dropping rapidly after sun went down, going to be extra chilly tonight. Had another swift visit from our son after his day on the Kent coast playing golf, .

nelliethehooker replied on 28/11/2016 22:09

Posted on 28/11/2016 22:09

Where you off to n this trip nellie?

Starting off at Igleborough then slowly working our way along the Fylde coast and then down along the English side of the Marches, as far as Hereford and back along the edge of the Cotwolds, all being well. Haven't totally planned where we'll go after our New Year site near Upton.

redface replied on 28/11/2016 22:57

Posted on 28/11/2016 22:57

The trouble is Millie - the older we get, the slower we go, therefore time speeds up. No sooner have I read the saturday paper then it is time to go and get the next one!

Tammygirl replied on 28/11/2016 23:02

Posted on 28/11/2016 23:02

Tammy I find the years go more quickly thd older I get. It's quite frightening.

you are not wrong! this year seems to have flown by. Its 5 years since we retired. We made a list before we stopped working of all the jobs that we would do once we retired. Ha! the list is still there,  we do cross a job off now and again but not even halfway down it yet. Good job we are all living longer, we'll need to, to get everything done Laughing

milliehull replied on 29/11/2016 09:00

Posted on 29/11/2016 09:00

Tammy I find the years go more quickly thd older I get. It's quite frightening.

you are not wrong! this year seems to have flown by. Its 5 years since we retired. We made a list before we stopped working of all the jobs that we would do once we retired. Ha! the list is still there,  we do cross a job off now and again but not even halfway down it yet. Good job we are all living longer, we'll need to, to get everything done Laughing

Write your comments here...

Laughing

milliehull replied on 29/11/2016 09:01

Posted on 29/11/2016 09:01

Very hard frost overnight last night and a beautiful, crisp sunny morning. Grand-daughter coming round shortly as she wants Mr H to show her how to check the tyre pressures and oil on her car.

volvoman9 replied on 29/11/2016 09:21

Posted on 29/11/2016 09:21

Well its a first for me today as i,ve volunteered to be a "Mystery reader" at my grandaughters primary school.I have to report to the school at 2.45pm this afto and read a short story to her year four class.Its all very hush,hush.Hopefully it will be a pleasent experience Happy

v9

Bakers2 replied on 29/11/2016 09:27

Posted on 29/11/2016 09:27

Hmmm not allowed to play again . Having to check updates over coffee and not breakfast! 

Jolly chilly start here 0.1at 9.15am when I remembered to check, close to the house . My fuschias have been hit now, so display of flowers over until the summer still it is 29 November . MrB to release cold frame and set up today, luckily I've got a date .

Oh lovely milliehull a granddaughter visit. We had another flying one by son in his way back from golf in Kent. He and his mate collected their cars, son stayed for shower and dinner, won't see him now until Christmas, arrangements still not made! But he flying out at 9am in 30th and were dog sitting for at least a month. Mustn't rush these things boys!!!! His girlfriend less organized than him

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook