What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Bakers2 replied on 27/11/2016 09:08

Posted on 27/11/2016 09:08

My Mum used to knit all her own dishcloths when I was a child.Laughing

Mine too when she was out of other projects. I hated the bulkiness of them myself, and they took an age to dry however you laid/hung them after use

papgeno replied on 27/11/2016 10:12

Posted on 27/11/2016 10:12

I'm sitting here with ice packs on my knee. I've got to do my exercises four times a day followed by icing to try and get the swelling down. I had the operation on Tuesday and was home on Thursday. I chickened out on staying awake and had the sedative, I woke up in the operating theatre just as they were bandaging up my leg. I'm hoping to go to my daughters for tea since I'm getting stir crazy already.

Bakers2 replied on 27/11/2016 10:27

Posted on 27/11/2016 10:27

I'm sitting here with ice packs on my knee. I've got to do my exercises four times a day followed by icing to try and get the swelling down. I had the operation on Tuesday and was home on Thursday. I chickened out on staying awake and had the sedative, I woke up in the operating theatre just as they were bandaging up my leg. I'm hoping to go to my daughters for tea since I'm getting stir crazy already.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Wise decision on the anesthesia front, glad you didn't wake up during it!!!

replied on 27/11/2016 10:30

Posted on 27/11/2016 10:30

Write your comments here...Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Papgeno!

replied on 27/11/2016 10:32

Posted on 27/11/2016 10:32

I've just been reading the dinner2go reviews on facebook. It's nice to see that people have given us five stars for excellent service.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook