New Booking System

Rowena replied on 14/09/2022 09:31

Posted on 14/09/2022 09:31

Good morning. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience being caused with the implementation of our new booking system. Members and guests are able to make bookings through the new system however this is not the complete experience we have designed. 

Please be assured our IT and Technical Teams are working extremely hard to resolve all of the issues as soon as possible.

Lyke Wake Man replied on 12/11/2022 12:33

Posted on 10/11/2022 18:19 by GEandGJE

I don't disagree that you have had issues with WiFi strength but I can't recall any other posts from people having the same problem as you.

Posted on 12/11/2022 12:33

go through all theese 209 pages, you will see a lot having the same problms

Lyke Wake Man replied on 12/11/2022 12:52

Posted on 06/11/2022 12:15 by SteveL

Works reasonably well for me brue, OK not perfect but very useable. It has certainly improved in recent days.
For instance a search for something around Bovey Tracey. Put in the name and OK not top of list but it was there. Touch on it and the map and list in the attached picture was displayed. No zooming or panning or anything. I’ve tried it for a few places around  the UK and it works similarly well. Things are definitely getting better. However, as has been mentioned earlier older devices do seem to struggle. It is fairly memory hungry and works better if you start off with a clear cache.

Posted on 12/11/2022 12:52

try searching for a C.L. you need to know the name of the C.L. if you type in an area, it says no matches, and it WON'T give you any prices

SteveL replied on 12/11/2022 14:30

Posted on 12/11/2022 14:30

That’s not what I find when I try on my iPad or phone. The quote of mine you copied re the search around Bovey Tracey, showed CL’s as well as Stover club site on the map and  they were also listed in the search pane. As far as prices are concerned you currently have to go to the old CL pages to get that information. 

I can only comment on the devices I have available and on those it works reasonably well. You don’t say what device you are using.

Phil n Tracy replied on 12/11/2022 20:55

Posted on 12/11/2022 20:55

Oh gosh! Apologies everyone for adding a post here. Haven't been on the website for a while. I was looking to book a site for the New Year. But.. Haven't decided where..... Hope the Club are sending out new site books soon as I haven't a clue how to view clubsites anymore!!!???? 

eurortraveller replied on 13/11/2022 08:37

Posted on 12/11/2022 20:55 by Phil n Tracy

Oh gosh! Apologies everyone for adding a post here. Haven't been on the website for a while. I was looking to book a site for the New Year. But.. Haven't decided where..... Hope the Club are sending out new site books soon as I haven't a clue how to view clubsites anymore!!!???? 

Posted on 13/11/2022 08:37

Try touch or click on “Find a UK Campsite” at the top of this page and go forward from there.

SteveL replied on 13/11/2022 09:02

Posted on 12/11/2022 20:55 by Phil n Tracy

Posted on 13/11/2022 09:02

If you use THIS LINK and then scroll down you will find several explanatory videos for different devices.

GTP replied on 13/11/2022 09:47

Posted on 11/11/2022 20:55 by Tinwheeler

The thanks are due to Paul who supplied the link.

I think several of us have spoken our minds. 👍🏻

Posted on 13/11/2022 09:47

The thanks are due to Paul who supplied the link

I think several of us have spoken our minds.

But are those 'few' at the top table really interested in what the membership think ?..Has there ever been a 'serious' attempt (vote) to have them 'move on'...

BandPplusgirls replied on 13/11/2022 09:51

Posted on 13/11/2022 09:51

This new booking system is absolute rubbish. I do not know who designed it but my 3 month old great grandchild could have done better, it is confusing, difficult to navigate and is so user unfriendly that I am considering moving to The Camping and Caravan Club.

Come on for goodness sake and for the sake of all your members "sort it out"

Tinwheeler replied on 13/11/2022 10:06

Posted on 13/11/2022 09:47 by GTP

The thanks are due to Paul who supplied the link

I think several of us have spoken our minds.

But are those 'few' at the top table really interested in what the membership think ?..Has there ever been a 'serious' attempt (vote) to have them 'move on'...

Posted on 13/11/2022 10:06

Do you make your vote count and your voice heard at AGMs? That's the way to do it.

Tinwheeler replied on 13/11/2022 10:08

Posted on 13/11/2022 09:51 by BandPplusgirls

This new booking system is absolute rubbish. I do not know who designed it but my 3 month old great grandchild could have done better, it is confusing, difficult to navigate and is so user unfriendly that I am considering moving to The Camping and Caravan Club.

Come on for goodness sake and for the sake of all your members "sort it out"

Posted on 13/11/2022 10:08

We know it's not good but are you using the feedback form to detail particular issues that need attention? That's the constructive way to get action.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook