New Booking System

Rowena replied on 14/09/2022 09:31

Posted on 14/09/2022 09:31

Good morning. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience being caused with the implementation of our new booking system. Members and guests are able to make bookings through the new system however this is not the complete experience we have designed. 

Please be assured our IT and Technical Teams are working extremely hard to resolve all of the issues as soon as possible.

eurortraveller replied on 11/10/2022 08:47

Posted on 10/10/2022 14:03 by Jim49

I found booking a pitch, knowing where I wanted to stay, was no harder than with the previous website design but that's not saying a great deal. What is driving me insane is trying to find information that was easy to see before, e.g. a map showing the locaction of the site with recommended directions etc. as well as member reviews. Now I can't locate any of these. The new website is horrible, the new app no better. The old site needed improvements  and could be annoying to use but who thought this one was better? 

Posted on 11/10/2022 08:47

Of course you can find the information you are looking for. Use the spyglass search icon in the top right hand corner of the screen and type in the name of the site you want . Map, location,directions,description and reviews will all appear before your very eyes.

JVB66 replied on 11/10/2022 09:12

Posted on 10/10/2022 18:35 by kenexton

Not at all impressed by the new booking system,It is even more opaque than the CCC's booking system.Some heads should be rolling at CMC HQ after this fiasco.

Posted on 11/10/2022 09:12

Speaking to other members on site here some are fui ding it not as bad  in some areas as first introduced others us included find it almost impossible to negotiate apart from simple bookings if you know what site you are booking for even then the prices keep changing? ,It seems to be what system you are using and if there is a strong enough WiFi signal as it is very sensitive it seems

SteveL replied on 11/10/2022 09:30

Posted on 11/10/2022 09:30

I see the revised late availability is operating to the normal high standard of CAMC IT. 😂 Using it on an iPad and searching for sites in a location, say Yorkshire or Derbyshire, I either get no locations found. Or the sites pop up for a nano second before being replaced with an alphabetical list and map of the whole UK.

Why oh why do they continue to release things when they are clearly not fit for purpose.

Hja replied on 11/10/2022 10:03

Posted on 11/10/2022 08:47 by eurortraveller

Of course you can find the information you are looking for. Use the spyglass search icon in the top right hand corner of the screen and type in the name of the site you want . Map, location,directions,description and reviews will all appear before your very eyes.

Posted on 11/10/2022 10:03

No good if you don’t know which site you want and are trying to view the details of a number of CLs via the search facility. It is not possible to find the same info as before in an easy manner. There is no facility filter for CLs for example.

Arch replied on 11/10/2022 10:50

Posted on 11/10/2022 08:47 by eurortraveller

Posted on 11/10/2022 10:50

This takes you to the old systems site description page it's another work around if this was to be part of the new system why haven't they incorporated it in the software so when you select a site there's a link to this page, why because it's a bodge job.

Cornersteady replied on 11/10/2022 17:18

Posted on 11/10/2022 16:12 by dennisd

Is it possible to amend a booking date online? I just need to shorten a break by one day.

Posted on 11/10/2022 17:18

Yes it is, I've done it and it looks as though there will be a deposit to pay but it will be £0.00. Click on amend stay.

MARTYNDALE replied on 11/10/2022 17:28

Posted on 11/10/2022 17:28

the new way of viewing CL SITES ON LINE IS AWFULL TAKES AGES TO VIEW AND iAM DISAPOINTED AT THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN REMOVED iE sites with fishing on site

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook