Member Offer: My Esso Card

RowenaBCAMC replied on 22/11/2018 14:32

Posted on 22/11/2018 14:32

Hi everyone,

We wanted you to be the first to know about a new member offer with My Esso Card. The My Esso Card is a fuel card that provides savings at 1,300 Esso fuel stations to help drive down the cost of touring. Members are guaranteed to save on fuel at every Esso station across the UK with the only consumer facing fuel card.

We are the only organisation within the touring industry able to provide this offer to members.  

What is the saving?

On average members will typically save 8p per litre on premium diesel or unleaded fuel and 5p per litre on standard diesel or unleaded fuel. That’s a typical saving of £5.60 per tank on premium fuel or £3.50 on standard fuel (based on 70 litre tank of fuel).

The saving varies based on the My Esso Card special rate and the Esso pump price rate. In the unlikely event that the pump price is lower than the My Esso Card special rate members are guaranteed to save 1p per litre on the pump price. You can use the My Esso Card to fill up all your vehicles, not just the one you tour with.

There are no fees to sign up and no transaction or processing fees. You can also earn your Tesco Clubcard points when filling up.  

We are also running a competition for members for a chance to win free fuel.

To launch this great new offer, My Esso Card are giving Caravan and Motorhome Club members an exclusive chance to win free fuel. 10 lucky winners will win 175 litres of fuel and another 10 lucky winners 75 litres of fuel!  Members need to register for a card and fill by 31 December 2018 to be entered into the random prize draw.  Winners will automatically have the fuel credit added to their My Esso Card account.

To find out more about this member offer visit My Esso Card Member Offer on the Club website 

Tinwheeler replied on 12/03/2019 12:35

Posted on 12/03/2019 12:26 by Rocky 2 buckets

I was trying to save on foil costs Miles😂😂

Posted on 12/03/2019 12:35

No, no. This thread's about saving fuel costs, not foil. 🤪

BOBL replied on 12/03/2019 13:26

Posted on 12/03/2019 13:26

How do I contact Pump king to get them to take my mobile no of there system. Yesterday had 59 texts

lornalou1 replied on 12/03/2019 15:12

Posted on 12/03/2019 13:26 by BOBL

How do I contact Pump king to get them to take my mobile no of there system. Yesterday had 59 texts

Posted on 12/03/2019 15:12

they've sorted it, was a system glitch. should not happen again hopefully.

Caravan Han replied on 12/03/2019 15:31

Posted on 11/03/2019 17:34 by Caravan Han

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience while this issue is being look into. We want to assure you we're taking this extremely seriously.

We will update you as soon as we have received an account of the incident from the third party supplier. 

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Posted on 12/03/2019 15:31

Good afternoon everyone,

Following on from my message yesterday, I wanted to let you all know that we've added the 'Frequently Asked Questions' here or you'll find them under the 'Log In' button on the member offer page here. This covers most of the questions raised.

We are working with Pump King on the text message incident and will update you when we have answers on this and any other outstanding queries.

Thank you for understanding,

Hannah 

Rufs replied on 12/03/2019 15:53

Posted on 12/03/2019 15:31 by Caravan Han

Good afternoon everyone,

Following on from my message yesterday, I wanted to let you all know that we've added the 'Frequently Asked Questions' here or you'll find them under the 'Log In' button on the member offer page here. This covers most of the questions raised.

We are working with Pump King on the text message incident and will update you when we have answers on this and any other outstanding queries.

Thank you for understanding,

Hannah 

Posted on 12/03/2019 15:53

clearly the FAQ's are outdated, e.g. it says you can only use a debit card but i think this has been changed to either debit or credit card, have not looked at any of the others in great deal but i am sure others will, standby for a Tsunami

Navigateur replied on 12/03/2019 16:10

Posted on 12/03/2019 16:10

How nice that so much time and effort has gone into preparing the FAQs.  It is well known that using FAQs is a method of trying to dodge the customer questions that are not included. Most of the information (all?) is already on this thread, but not all members use CT so it will help them.

Can I ask, Hannah, if Rowenna has left her position of dealing with CT and you are her replacement?

brue replied on 12/03/2019 17:32

Posted on 12/03/2019 12:35 by Tinwheeler

No, no. This thread's about saving fuel costs, not foil. 🤪

Posted on 12/03/2019 17:32

You could have foiled me about the whole thing...laughing

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook