What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

triky auto replied on 07/02/2017 08:45

Posted on 07/02/2017 08:45

undecided Light rain & cloudy ,here in East Kent.Got the 'sniffles now too.!!Mixing with 'Joe Public' ,that's the trouble !!yell." Cough's & sneezes ,spreads - - - - "sealed.

triky auto replied on 07/02/2017 08:45

Posted on 07/02/2017 08:45

undecided Light rain & cloudy ,here in East Kent.Got the 'sniffles now too.!!Mixing with 'Joe Public' ,that's the trouble !!yell." Cough's & sneezes ,spreads - - - - "sealed.

KjellNN replied on 07/02/2017 12:09

Posted on 07/02/2017 12:09

Only 1.6 degrees here this morning, even a few flakes of snow floating down, so we have turned the heating back on.

Made scrambled egg for breakfast as OH is still on "soft foods only", so no cereal or toast yet.

Tammygirl replied on 07/02/2017 14:14

Posted on 07/02/2017 14:14

Well that was a surprise, got up to find an inch of snow this morning. Rain was forecast with snow on the hills (snow gates closed) guess they got it wrong again frown

Visit to chiropractor this morning another appointment on Friday, really need to get this sorted its been going on too long.

OH been out getting wood and other bits to do some work on the house. Other than that not doing a lot today, must get a parcel of to Malta for grandsons birthday in 10 days time, another couple of pieces of Lego and some chocolate treats included for Easter, don't think they will last that long though so may have to send morelaughing

KjellNN replied on 07/02/2017 14:40

Posted on 07/02/2017 14:40

My Toolstation parcel with all the new water valves has arrived, so that is my afternoon sorted.

Just wish it was not so cold.....it's freezing up i the loft!

triky auto replied on 07/02/2017 14:58

Posted on 07/02/2017 14:58

frown frown frown Home early,coughs and sniffs worse .Too damp and cold at the B/Yd.Home now with Brandy Honey & Lemon Mmmm !! In the warm with the 'AGA' wink.

ABM replied on 07/02/2017 15:11

Posted on 07/02/2017 15:11

Keep  your  Chest  &  throat  well  wrapped  up,  warm 

&  lubricated  --  do  not  go  back  down  the  road  that 

so  many  have  been  down  this  winter Tricky    surprised     !!

I'm  about  a  week  on  the  clear  side  now,  but  still

resemble  Sherpa  Tenzing  when  I  go  out  ( Nowhere

near  tall  enough  to  be  mistaken  for  Edmund  Hillary  !! )

Remember  --  Not  too  much  honey  tho'  it  will  only

dilute  the  other  parts  of  the  treatment  !!wink

DSB replied on 07/02/2017 16:36

Posted on 07/02/2017 14:58 by triky auto

frown frown frown Home early,coughs and sniffs worse .Too damp and cold at the B/Yd.Home now with Brandy Honey & Lemon Mmmm !! In the warm with the 'AGA' wink.

Posted on 07/02/2017 16:36

Sorry to hear of the cough Triky.  You have my deepest sympathy having already had a really bad bout of it this winter.  Get well soon.

David 

Wherenext replied on 07/02/2017 16:38

Posted on 07/02/2017 16:38

Nellie, we're on Rangeway Bank Farm, under Frodsham but midway between there and Tarvin, about 1 mile to Delamere Forest. It'e OK but wouldn't suit those that need an awning as the ground slopes a bit but the pitches are flat. The area is peaceful. 

Lovely morning here, fantastic walking weather. Back in the caravan now, just about to pour a glass of red. Don't go giving that cold to M.

moulesy replied on 07/02/2017 16:45

Posted on 07/02/2017 16:45

Woke to a duller morning today - there'd obviously been quite a bit of rain overnight and a layer of snow on the higher ground. So we took advantage of the low level cycle/foot path that runs all the way from Hawkshead past Blelham Tarn to Wray Castle and back. A very pleasant walk through woods and across fields with great views both ways. Now back in the warm, log burner blazing away, with a nice cuppa! Snooze in the offing I think! 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook