What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

moulesy replied on 19/01/2017 17:29

Posted on 19/01/2017 17:29

It's my birthday today - hint, hint - smiley smiley!

Took Harry to the vets this morning to have his stitches taken out by very nice young lady vet ( and he behaved himself - me too!) and then played skip in a winning bowls match this afternoon. Off out somewhere mysterious tonight and then off down to Cornwall for a week tomorrow!

Happy days!

moulesy replied on 19/01/2017 17:35

Posted on 18/01/2017 09:16 by milliehull

Mr H's op all went according to plan thanks Tammy.  He is not a patient patient and not enjoying the fact that he can't drive at the moment.  He still wears the patch at night and I try to make him wear his wrap-round sunglasses if he goes out as he mustn't get anything in the eye. He goes for his follow up appt on the 27th and they will then give him the date to do the other eye.

Posted on 19/01/2017 17:35

Catching up after a couple of days absence. Glad Mr H's op went OK - has he had both done or just one at the moment? I can remember what a difference it made when Dad had his done a few years back.

Hope the washing machine is behaving itself and you manage to work your way windows 10 - rather you than me!

Edit - should have read the whole of your post! Glum smiley!

Bakers2 replied on 19/01/2017 17:43

Posted on 19/01/2017 17:43

Happy birthday Moulesy smile. enjoy the rest of your day.

Good news about Harry.  Enjoy Cornwall

Bakers2 replied on 19/01/2017 17:46

Posted on 19/01/2017 17:46

Typed out a long post on my phone hoping to include a photo or two.  First try too.  Clicked on the link, it ate all my words yellsealed.  Had thought I'd copy them before I posted just in case.

Might try to repost later, but it won't be the photos from my phone, or for an easy system wink, if I can be bothered.

milliehull replied on 19/01/2017 18:32

Posted on 19/01/2017 18:32

Good news about Harry moulesy. Happy birthday, enjoy your mysterious evening and have a good time in Cornwall.cool. I am gradually working my way round windows 10. Failed with emailing a document I had typed. It was unreadable when opened. Back to the drawing board. frown

JVB66 replied on 19/01/2017 18:38

Posted on 19/01/2017 18:38

Well the deed is done, had Motor Mover fitted this morning!!,then put van on site for one night,as even though system drained down the internal pipework was frozen,so it was a case fill water system after heating had defrosted pipes, to dealer for 0830 tomorrow for seating mod, then home with c/van to load,(will be interesting as never had a c/van on our road before) and  off to FM for ten days to meet up with  3 other all season members

brue replied on 19/01/2017 19:06

Posted on 19/01/2017 19:06

Enjoy your motor mover JVB, we couldn't have managed without ours, we tried at first but had to get help at home on an awkward storage spot. Otherwise bad backs all round!

Enjoy your trip TG!

Happy Birthday Moulesy, hope you have a good "mystery" evening. 

Very chilly tonight, fire lit, nice and cosy at home. smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook