What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

robsail replied on 19/01/2017 21:00

Posted on 19/01/2017 20:14 by IanH

Great news, Robsail smile

That must be a load off.....

Posted on 19/01/2017 21:00

There are pros and cons in this!

A she has more confidence in moving

Down side is that she can see the speedometer! 

Thanks for your support all!

Bakers2 replied on 19/01/2017 21:08

Posted on 19/01/2017 21:08

Brue I can post on my phone or on my non portable laptop but I find even if you're typing you can be logged out, I have decided to copy the text before pressing any buttons but only thought that after I'd tried to post photo 😭. The site doesn't allow me to post in my Kindle Fire without eating words at random - no news in that front. The laptop with excellent speeds lagoon typing and the phone is fiddly.  Otherwise the new forum is great 😂😂😂.

I like to keep up with reading but posting is just a pain to be honest.

Thanks for your good wishes. It'll all come out in the wash as they say! All part of life's rich tapestry.

nelliethehooker replied on 19/01/2017 22:04

Posted on 19/01/2017 19:56 by Wherenext

Nellie - Funnily enough Curry's didn't seem receptive for taking the microwave as down payment on the Dyson!frown Can't blame us for trying though.

Posted on 19/01/2017 22:04

Of course not. If you don't ask you'll never know what you might just miss out on. I asked at the Regatta store if they gave a discount to CC members, and got 10% off.  laughing

Good New, Robsail. Bet she's well pleased... as they say!!

nelliethehooker replied on 19/01/2017 22:06

Posted on 19/01/2017 22:06

Home safe and sound from our 7 wk trip. Van away and emptied,  and washing machine on by noon. Just have to get it dried now around the house as it's been a grey and damp day.

brue replied on 19/01/2017 22:13

Posted on 19/01/2017 22:13

Well it's been a fun night. The cat brought a live vole in earlier tonight and I closed all the doors and removed myself to another room whilst Mr Brue spent the evening scrabbling around under the piano in the hall. The vole has finally been cornered and released outside, the cat is annoyed and we can settle down once more. So much for the cosy fire side evening! A peaceful night to you all. wink

DavidKlyne replied on 20/01/2017 00:33

Posted on 20/01/2017 00:33

Managed to achieve something today that has taken 10 years!!! Actually purchased new lounge furniture, just hope we have made the right decision!!! When Margaret retired 10 years ago one of her main objectives was the replace our already old Parker Knoll suite. After a while you go furniture blind and just can't make up your mind. I don't think it was a new year's resolution but decision time seemed to accelerate immediately after Christmas. Always good to cross something off the list that has been there some time.

David

huskydog replied on 20/01/2017 08:46

Posted on 20/01/2017 08:46

A sad start to the daycry

For months we have had 2 fox's come in to the garden ,and this morning I was woken at 5.30 by them barking and calling as they chased each other round the front garden ,later I went out to de-ice the van and glanced down the road as to why cars were driving round something , I looked further ,and no, it was one of the fox's laying dead in the road , I walked down to remove him and lay him in the hedge ,so he didn't keep getting run over frown, can't help but keep thinking of Mr's fox waiting for Mr fox to come home

Life can be cruel at times yell

Oneputt replied on 20/01/2017 09:01

Posted on 20/01/2017 09:01

Bright clear start in East Norfolk, still -3C but sun is showing so hopeful temperature will start to rise.

milliehull replied on 20/01/2017 09:06

Posted on 20/01/2017 09:06

Good news Robsail.  Hope your OH's monitoring goes well.

So sorry to hear about your aunt Bakers. I hope your Mum will be OK after the sad news. Sounds like you have had some wonderful weather in your area.  It has been grey, cold, damp and miserable here for the past few days but have woken to a glorious day here today.  It was a bit misty first thing but clear blue sky and very frosty now.

Enjoy your mover JVB. We couldn't have managed without ours.  When Mr H decided he wanted a caravan instead of the motorhome I said not unless we had a mover. Enjoy FM.  Hope the weather behaves for you.

triky auto replied on 20/01/2017 09:26

Posted on 20/01/2017 09:26

wink VERY bright & sunny here in East Kent.

"Concorde" scheduled take off is ON .Departure is cleared.Engine fired up .Stand by .All systems checked .We have a GO GO GO !!laughing.>>>>

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook