What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

replied on 02/12/2016 10:33

Posted on 02/12/2016 10:33

Just started cooking lunch. We're having meatballs with jacket potatoes and broccoli. We found reduced price minced lamb and turkey in Tesco that has been great for making meatballs!

moulesy replied on 02/12/2016 11:10

Posted on 02/12/2016 11:10

Arrived down in Goonhavern to a beautiful sunny morning (timed it just right for bacon & egg sarnies at the Garden Centre round the corner!). Quick unload from the car and straight up to the dunes - been suffering withdrawal symptoms for the past fortnight. Now relaxing with a coffee before an afternoon shopping trip! Happy

Oneputt replied on 02/12/2016 11:14

Posted on 02/12/2016 11:14

Off to the pub with BIL shortly to celebrate his news that the cancer hasn't spread, so could be wrecked in a couple of hours or so!Happy

DSB replied on 02/12/2016 11:29

Posted on 02/12/2016 11:29

Visited a concert venue this afternoon to check out things for Saturday's concert then on to a long hectic practice to get the concert items ship shape.  12.30 am and just arrived back home.  The good thing is we did manage to have tea out at a local pub to save the journey back home in between.  Great steak pie with mushy peas and chips with a pint at The Black Swan, Jackfield, near Ironbridge.  Dog friendly too.  Always enjoy our visits to The Black Swan.   Laughing

David 

Write your comments here...Seems like a nice meal, David. Was it puff pastry that they used for the steak pie?

No,  it was short crust pastry, Malcolm, but still very nice.  It was like half a large circular pie - very large - and I like the mushy peas option too.

David 

brue replied on 02/12/2016 11:52

Posted on 02/12/2016 11:52

Oh well if we're talking food I've got a nice beef stew on the go in the slow cooker, enjoying the smell just now. Even though I don't eat the beef I like the veg and will probably add some lentils for my bit of protein. Just the stuff for a cold winter day. Wink

Goldie146 replied on 02/12/2016 12:02

Posted on 02/12/2016 12:02

A morning of being The Chief Financial Executive. i.e.quarterly VAT and monthly Payroll done.

Meanwhile the domestic staff (doubling up as The Chief Financial Executive) have put dinner in the Aga and polished three silver cups we are returning to the Annual Dinner and Awards Do for our Shorthorn region. How many will we be bringing home? As the one who is let in on the secret Prize List in order to print the certificates, I have a good idea! The rest of the family prefer not to know and like a surprise, so I have a sealed file to take tonight.

brue replied on 02/12/2016 12:11

Posted on 02/12/2016 12:11

I hope the chief financial executive and domestic staff enjoy a good annual dinner and night out Goldie. Happy I hope the awards go to the rightful winners!

Tammygirl replied on 02/12/2016 12:38

Posted on 02/12/2016 12:38

Lovely sunshine here today, bit chillier (is that a word) than yesterday but nice. Went into town today again, managed tog et birthday card for big sis, so am a bit happier now, still haven't a clue what to get her for a present though. Was at hospital, podiatry appointment this morning all seems to be well so no more unless it gets worse. Dr's this afternoon for annual review. Washing machine on (free leccie) then must start getting clothes together for packing next week, have got my' heels' out just hope I can still walk in them, a bit out of practice these days.Laughing

Have a good night tonight Goldie.

What to cook for dinner tonight, last night I did sticky salmon with noodles was rather nice, something with chicken tonight I think, maybe curry Undecided

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook