What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

triky auto replied on 01/12/2016 16:22

Posted on 01/12/2016 16:22

Undecided STILL waiting !! Yell.Oh well ,have to do the housework sometime !!

Write your comments here...Parcel arrived 3.20 !! Another long day IN !!Frown

Wherenext replied on 01/12/2016 17:23

Posted on 01/12/2016 17:23

Write your comments here...Quite ironic really Triky. We ordered some new stuff from Amazon and also from an independent store. Had 3 emails stating that one (Indy) would arrive Wednesday this week, another promising Thursday from Amazon and the third stating today. All arrived on Wednesday morning. Good job we were in for the Indy one.

Edit - as delivery guy left I looked up and saw his back door still open! Hope no-one is missing their parcels.Surprised

Bakers2 replied on 01/12/2016 17:38

Posted on 01/12/2016 17:38

Glad its arrived tricky, just think all that housework sorted for a while now! You did get on with it didn't you???

milliehull replied on 01/12/2016 17:43

Posted on 01/12/2016 17:43

Write your comments here...Quite ironic really Triky. We ordered some new stuff from Amazon and also from an independent store. Had 3 emails stating that one (Indy) would arrive Wednesday this week, another promising Thursday from Amazon and the third stating today. All arrived on Wednesday morning. Good job we were in for the Indy one.

Edit - as delivery guy left I looked up and saw his back door still open! Hope no-one is missing their parcels.Surprised

Write your comments here..

Yes Wherenext what a good job you were in.  Otherwise you might have ended up with the hassle that I had this morningSurprised (see my earlier post)

Bakers2 replied on 01/12/2016 17:49

Posted on 01/12/2016 17:49

Knuckled under and blitzed our house . Had a friends knock and pop in for half hour on their way past. Nice to have swift break and friends who don't care what state you or your house are in . His father who lives round the corner from them and us 103 1/2 just out of hospital, drained some fluid from lungs, enablers coming in for two weeks to assess situation and report. Friends check on him daily and do shopping, cleaning, washing etc.  Were hoping to be long healthy livers if possible, hopefully something in the air, we've had for other neighbour's making it past 100, 106 being oldest, still living independently (well family help) at 104.

replied on 01/12/2016 17:55

Posted on 01/12/2016 17:55

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

replied on 01/12/2016 18:21

Posted on 01/12/2016 18:21

It's been a quiet day and I spent most of the afternoon catching up on sleep! The first order came just as it was getting dark. Then there was a break, enough time to get back to the caravan for a cup of tea. Then the next order came, so we are now back in the town centre collecting from Macdonalds. It's after six so parking allowed!

cyberyacht replied on 01/12/2016 18:57

Posted on 01/12/2016 18:57

Had another DVLA field vision test this afternoon. Scored 117/120 so hoping they will give me my licence back.

IanH replied on 01/12/2016 19:05

Posted on 01/12/2016 19:05

Arrived home and found a small package had been delivered and left on the table by Mrs H. We were expecting a couple of deliveries, so I opened it up.

'Don't remember ordering this', I thought.

Then realised it had been left here for our neighbours.....Embarassed

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook