What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

JVB66 replied on 01/12/2016 13:30

Posted on 01/12/2016 13:30

Dull,misty with slight frost this morning, Gp for OH 0800 stuck in rush hour /school run traffic on return ,so did a detour to Lidl got OHs xmas prezzy Yamaha keyboard (Her choiceSmile) £30 cheaper than same anywhere else,and also set of earphones to fit itWinkand the sun has come outCool

Tammygirl replied on 01/12/2016 14:49

Posted on 01/12/2016 14:49

Really nice and mild today, we had a lovely sunset last night so thought we would get a frost but no. Went into town to get more bits and pieces, managed to all the cards I wanted bar 1, my sister is 70 while we are away and not one shop had a nice card, it was the same when I was looking for a 90th for Mum, now there are lots fo 90's and no 70's Frown will try again next week hopefully they will have restocked.

Off to the hairdresser this afternoon for a trim before the holidays, OH tasked to clear up leaves from grass Laughing

Bakers2, my sister is making up a family multi photo frame for Mum from lots of the photos we have, it will be mostly of Mum's family, its all she talks about these days, she was the youngest of 7, she is  having difficulty in understanding they are no longer around so we thought if she could see them in photos it might help.

brue replied on 01/12/2016 15:47

Posted on 01/12/2016 15:47

My Mum loves photos too TG, they are her special reminder of just about everything and everyone. We have done photo books and I sometimes send photo postcards as a surprise. I use this company here and write a little note on the back. 

I feel very cold today, the house has taken a long time to warm up after our short break. The temperatures got very low here. We're now in a deep fog, the frost has gone but the cold air has increased the fog. We are going out to our garden club tonight, last one of the season, mince pies to enjoy! Smile

milliehull replied on 01/12/2016 16:03

Posted on 01/12/2016 16:03

Oh dear!!

..For the usual ,or your previos post.Wink

Write your comments here...

The Oh dear was for the blank page JVB.

milliehull replied on 01/12/2016 16:04

Posted on 01/12/2016 16:04

My Mum loves photos too TG, they are her special reminder of just about everything and everyone. We have done photo books and I sometimes send photo postcards as a surprise. I use this company here and write a little note on the back. 

I feel very cold today, the house has taken a long time to warm up after our short break. The temperatures got very low here. We're now in a deep fog, the frost has gone but the cold air has increased the fog. We are going out to our garden club tonight, last one of the season, mince pies to enjoy! Smile

Write your comments here...

I have saved that link brue.  I am sure I will find it useful. Thanks.  Hope you had a nice trip.

brue replied on 01/12/2016 16:11

Posted on 01/12/2016 16:11

Thanks Millie, we had a lovely time seeing the family. The postcards are very good, I got the idea from a friend's student son who sent everyone photo postcards on his gap year travels.Smile

Tammygirl replied on 01/12/2016 16:17

Posted on 01/12/2016 16:17

Thanks Brue, I've saved the link too. When we had the freezing fog for a couple of days I felt much colder than when we had -7 temps and sunshine, it just seems to get into your bones doesn't it.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook