What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Bakers2 replied on 23/11/2016 18:11

Posted on 23/11/2016 18:11

Tried to post. Error message, service unavailable

Had a few problems too before I went to work, thought it was me, but perhaps it wasn't.  

Hadn't realised this had worked tried several more times just to read threads continuous service unavailable messages

JVB66 replied on 23/11/2016 18:24

Posted on 23/11/2016 18:24

Damp miserable day here today,spent most of it clearing leaves after the "storm",soon had to be more carefull,when frog hopped out and found 7 more before i finished so have left a couple of areas not cleared   ,then fell asleep in chair this afternnoonSurprised

Bakers2 replied on 23/11/2016 18:30

Posted on 23/11/2016 18:30

Tammygirl glad your OH results OK, good to hear results given immediately. Hope we get same result tomorrow.

You've been unlucky regarding boiler service. Is that British Gas? Can't believe they cancel without telling you, oh perhaps I can . If you didn't have an answer phone it still wouldnt have been acceptable but not to have left a message unbelievable . I do hope you'll be taking this up at a very high level??

Yes activity seems low on CT generally lately, I keep getting various error messages whether I just read or login.  . It will all be better soon......

I'd love the jetstream to move north again, but looking at the forecast doesn't seem likely. Hope you've got your thermals out, very chilly overnight for you brrrrrrrrrrrr.

Tammygirl replied on 23/11/2016 19:32

Posted on 23/11/2016 19:32

Tammygirl glad your OH results OK, good to hear results given immediately. Hope we get same result tomorrow.

You've been unlucky regarding boiler service. Is that British Gas? Can't believe they cancel without telling you, oh perhaps I can . If you didn't have an answer phone it still wouldnt have been acceptable but not to have left a message unbelievable . I do hope you'll be taking this up at a very high level??

Yes activity seems low on CT generally lately, I keep getting various error messages whether I just read or login.  . It will all be better soon......

I'd love the jetstream to move north again, but looking at the forecast doesn't seem likely. Hope you've got your thermals out, very chilly overnight for you brrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yes great to get the results straight away hope all's well tomorrow for your OH.

Boiler plan is with Worcester Bosch, OH has filled out a complaint form on line, should hear from them within 48 hours, he's requested them to call us. They should be calling tomorrow to make another appointment Undecided

Yes soon I'm sure Wink

Think we are looking at -5 here tonight, Perth will be a bit warmer at -2, we are a good bit higher than them, so always a few degrees differance. I don't mind the cold weather I got used to it when we lived in North Germany, it could get to -20c at nights there, now that's cold. We often had days where the temp was -10c but when its that cold its usually so dry it doesn't have the same feeling.  When its cold in the UK its usually damp and cold and that's not nice. I love the sun and blue skies, much prefer it to rain and grey skies.

Francis replied on 23/11/2016 19:38

Posted on 23/11/2016 19:38

I've just opened a beer and about to watch the Celtic v Barca game hopefully a better result than the last time lol

IanH replied on 23/11/2016 19:46

Posted on 23/11/2016 19:46

Our new caravan step arrived today. It's a double one. Mrs H has complained for about ten years that the single step wasn't tall enough.

Never say that I don't listen to my wife.......

ABM replied on 23/11/2016 19:50

Posted on 23/11/2016 19:50

You  Silly,  Daft  bleep  bleep  bleep  !

You've  just  removed  one  of  the  good  lady's  reasons  for  talking  to  you  !!

Unless  something  replaces  it  swiftly  you  are  in  for  a  protracted  session  of  " The  Silent  Treatment"  Yell

ABM replied on 23/11/2016 19:53

Posted on 23/11/2016 19:53

I've just opened a beer and about to watch the Celtic v Barca game hopefully a better result than the last time lol

Hope  It's  as  entertaining  as  8 -- 4  was  !!

But  Celtic  aren't  that  bad,  Are  They,  oh  Really  ??

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook