What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

nelliethehooker replied on 15/07/2016 21:46

Posted on 15/07/2016 21:46

Rather dull day with the odd shower. Went to Powis Castle today especially to see the gardens which were as good as ever. Must be one of the best gardens in a NT property. Visted the house in the afternoon. It's just a pity that there's not a lot of grounds in which to walk Flyte, apart from round the car parking area and up to the Castle. Called in at Tesco in Welshpool on the way back to the van. Heavy clouds about tonight so it's much darker than previous days at this time.

triky auto replied on 16/07/2016 07:53

Posted on 16/07/2016 07:53

Wink ,Pay attention  " Tricky Spotters " 

" Concord" departure via runway A299 expected to be 09-30 hours,encompassing flight plan ,A2/M2--M26--M25--A3/M3--M27.ETA Farham 14.00 hours.Hanger booked  " Rooksbury Park ".Stopover 48Hrs.

Shucks......so you won't be there when we call in next week?

Ah well, have a good time! Laughing

Write your comments here...You can STILL park up there Ian .if need be.Just call me .Cool.

Fisherman replied on 16/07/2016 08:31

Posted on 16/07/2016 08:31

Good warm, damp grass growing day here in North Wales.-Par for the course.

moulesy replied on 16/07/2016 08:54

Posted on 16/07/2016 08:54

A very drab, miserable day here in Anglesey today. 

You've got a week, Moulesy. Just get it sorted, man.

Think I might have it sorted now, CY. Cancelled the wet weather last night and this morning is cloudy but dry and looks settled. Have ordered sunshine for the next few days and that seems to be on the way! Laughing

brue replied on 16/07/2016 09:19

Posted on 16/07/2016 09:19

Looks like the weather forecast is hotting up, 28C for Tuesday. We haven't had much rain at all so our veg aren't doing very well. Hope it stays warm when we go away soon, we seem to have followed the sun round this year, a nice change! The schools are starting to break up, think it's going to be busy down here, the M5 nightmare begins! Wink

Tammygirl replied on 16/07/2016 10:51

Posted on 16/07/2016 10:51

Dry here today but quite blustery, not got blue skies yet!  still had to put heating on for a couple of hours last night it had gone quite cold with it raining most of the day, I think we've been getting temps around 15c would love to see something around 20cWink

Not up to much today got an eye test at 12.00 then a bit of shopping, if the weather picks up and the wind drops might get out on the bikes for a bit later on. 

All those about to go away or are away hope you are enjoying yourselves.Smile

ABM replied on 16/07/2016 15:34

Posted on 16/07/2016 15:34

Hope  your  eye  test  result  is  all  that  you  hoped  for  TG  !!

I'm  just  sitting  and  listening   / watching  sport  on  the  TV  as I  start  fretting**  about  the  upcoming  attempted repair  to  my  'vans  compressor  fridge  by  Willie  Fixit.  If  he's  successful  it'll  be  a  scramble  then  to  get  the  "Family  Duties"  cleared  up  and  load  the  motor  'cos  it'll  be  only  3  or  4  sleeps untill  I  hit  the  road  to  the  sticky  out  west  bit  via  the  M5

**  Already  fretting  --  taken  three  goes  to  do  this  little post  properly  and  its  only  Saturday  afternoon,  with  much  to  occupy  my   tiny  mind  but  its  not  working  Sad

Tammygirl replied on 16/07/2016 18:25

Posted on 16/07/2016 18:25

Hope  your  eye  test  result  is  all  that  you  hoped  for  TG  !!

I'm  just  sitting  and  listening   / watching  sport  on  the  TV  as I  start  fretting**  about  the  upcoming  attempted repair  to  my  'vans  compressor  fridge  by  Willie  Fixit.  If  he's  successful  it'll  be  a  scramble  then  to  get  the  "Family  Duties"  cleared  up  and  load  the  motor  'cos  it'll  be  only  3  or  4  sleeps untill  I  hit  the  road  to  the  sticky  out  west  bit  via  the  M5

**  Already  fretting  --  taken  three  goes  to  do  this  little post  properly  and  its  only  Saturday  afternoon,  with  much  to  occupy  my   tiny  mind  but  its  not  working  Sad

Thanks Brian, eye test went well no change to right eye, left eye is better than last time. New glasses picked, really like the new frame, even got a discount because I have contacts lense contract with them, back in this afternoon to see lense person who has adjusted my lense prescription, and hey I can see much better nowWink 

Hope you get your fridge sorted on Monday, you must be itching to get away, is it a train thingy this time your going toUndecided we are off next weekend on granparent duties heading for Yorkshire, just for a week but it will be nice to be back in the van again and having a rest from the duties back here.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook