Late availability for CL Sites 2017

RowenaBCAMC replied on 10/07/2017 15:51

Posted on 10/07/2017 15:51

Hi everyone,

This discussion is for CL owners to post any late availability for their site in 2017, so if you're looking for a last minute getaway on one of our beautiful CL Sites, don't forget to check here first. 

Edit: we have an issue with the previous discussion so I'm starting this afresh.  

Benji66 replied on 26/08/2017 11:53

Posted on 26/08/2017 11:53

Following a cancellation we now have availability from the 2nd of September.  

Our CL is in Arlington North Devon walking distance to Arlington Court (National Trust) and Wistlandpound reservoir. Ideally situated to explore Exmoor National Park and the North Devon coast

We offer serviced hard standing pitches with far reaching views to Exmoor and Dartmoor, we have a toilet on site and 16amp EHU. £13 per night

We were recently lucky enough to have this fantastic review please have a read

https://inpursuitofadream.com/2017/08/24/hallsdown-farm-cl-touring-park-north-devon-site-review/

We are an adults only site (16+)  and we do not accept dogs.

Claire

http://hallsdownfarm.weebly.com/

01271 850847

nelliethehooker replied on 26/08/2017 20:34

Posted on 26/08/2017 20:34

Yet another CL that's had a cancellation, it's becoming an epidemic!!

We would perhaps stayed on our next trip, Claire, but as we travel with our dog we'll have to give you a miss.

harryb replied on 27/08/2017 09:35

Posted on 26/08/2017 11:53 by Benji66

Following a cancellation we now have availability from the 2nd of September.  

Our CL is in Arlington North Devon walking distance to Arlington Court (National Trust) and Wistlandpound reservoir. Ideally situated to explore Exmoor National Park and the North Devon coast

We offer serviced hard standing pitches with far reaching views to Exmoor and Dartmoor, we have a toilet on site and 16amp EHU. £13 per night

We were recently lucky enough to have this fantastic review please have a read

https://inpursuitofadream.com/2017/08/24/hallsdown-farm-cl-touring-park-north-devon-site-review/

We are an adults only site (16+)  and we do not accept dogs.

Claire

http://hallsdownfarm.weebly.com/

01271 850847

Posted on 27/08/2017 09:35

Adults only and no dogs. I keep trying to seek these cl's out. Will definitely put you on my list.

Claire, just a suggestion. On the club web site under "Find a CL" there is a pictogram chart for people to filter there requests. This is quite a useful tool but it does not mention if a particular cl favours No Dogs. Hence my first sentence would be made easier. There must be lots of members like me who would tick that appropriate box. Obviously another glitch on the club web site. A word from a CL owner may be a good prompt.

Benji66 replied on 28/08/2017 12:06

Posted on 27/08/2017 09:35 by harryb

Adults only and no dogs. I keep trying to seek these cl's out. Will definitely put you on my list.

Claire, just a suggestion. On the club web site under "Find a CL" there is a pictogram chart for people to filter there requests. This is quite a useful tool but it does not mention if a particular cl favours No Dogs. Hence my first sentence would be made easier. There must be lots of members like me who would tick that appropriate box. Obviously another glitch on the club web site. A word from a CL owner may be a good prompt.

Posted on 28/08/2017 12:06

Thank you for the suggestion Harry hope to see you in the future.

relaxatresthaven123 replied on 29/08/2017 19:18

Posted on 29/08/2017 19:18

Hello. Our lovely site Resthaven Farm Cl Site in North Devon has pitches available for September. Please take a look at our Facebook page Resthaven Farm Cl Site. 

Site is close to Ilfracombe and Woolacombe.

Plenty of room for children and adults. £10 a night per unit and £2 an awning.

We look forward to hearing from you

harryb replied on 29/08/2017 21:57

Posted on 29/08/2017 19:18 by relaxatresthaven123

Hello. Our lovely site Resthaven Farm Cl Site in North Devon has pitches available for September. Please take a look at our Facebook page Resthaven Farm Cl Site. 

Site is close to Ilfracombe and Woolacombe.

Plenty of room for children and adults. £10 a night per unit and £2 an awning.

We look forward to hearing from you

Posted on 29/08/2017 21:57

Do you have electric hook up or other facilities

Manorbungalowcl replied on 29/08/2017 23:21

Posted on 29/08/2017 23:21

Spaces left on our quiet rural site near Skegness, the Lincolnshire Wolds and historic Boston.  Space in September and October.

We do open during winter months. Please enquire.

£9 per night including EHU, no extras.

check out our reviews on CAMC website and our own website. www.manorbungalow.co.uk

or look at our Facebook site where our development is updated at least weekly. https://www.facebook.com/manorbungalow/

CLMaddie replied on 31/08/2017 15:41

Posted on 31/08/2017 15:41

***Post on behalf of CL Owner***

Late availability at Woodhead Farm in Penrith Cumbria.

Set in between the Lake District and the Pennines, this work farm welcomes adults and children. Dogs not allowed. 

Exclusive shower and toilets. 

Lake Ullswater only 10 minutes away, Carlisle 15 minutes and Keswick and Kendal 30 minutes.

From £15 per night.

BirchHillFarmCL replied on 01/09/2017 11:42

Posted on 01/09/2017 11:42

It's a lovely day and we have one pitch available for this weekend! Anyone fancy a last minute weekend away?

£12 per night including EHU, with no charge to use our Wi-Fi.

This is a peaceful site and Ellesmere is a great place from which to explore North Shropshire, Cheshire and North Wales.

The CL is dog-friendly and surrounded by green fields and rolling hills.  In the locality you will find canals, lakes, castles, National Trust historic houses & abundant bird-life.  The historic cities of Chester and Shrewsbury are nearby.

We are on the Shropshire border - 2 miles from North Wales and 5 miles from Cheshire - about an hour from Liverpool, Manchester and the north-side of Birmingham.

Please see our website, including photos, videos and online booking.

Ian Kelly

01691 622951
Holiday@BirchHill.co.uk

Birch Hill, The Cross, Ellesmere, Shropshire, SY12 0LP
www.BirchHill.co.uk

Birch Hill Farm - an award-winning hideaway in the beautiful lake-lands of Shropshire - exclusively for members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook