Late availability for CL Sites 2017

RowenaBCAMC replied on 10/07/2017 15:51

Posted on 10/07/2017 15:51

Hi everyone,

This discussion is for CL owners to post any late availability for their site in 2017, so if you're looking for a last minute getaway on one of our beautiful CL Sites, don't forget to check here first. 

Edit: we have an issue with the previous discussion so I'm starting this afresh.  

CLMaddie replied on 25/10/2017 16:04

Posted on 25/10/2017 16:04

****Posting on behalf of a CL Owner****

Late availability for Hayfields Caravan Park in Bristol.

Close to Bristol, Bath, with the Cotswold Mendip Hills, Wells and Weston Super Mare a short journey away. 

The site has Grass pitches on level ground, EHUs and Toilet Facilities along with access to the Rugby Club Bar. 

Families welcome but Dogs are not allowed. 

Prices from £17.50 per night.

CLMaddie replied on 31/10/2017 10:39

Posted on 31/10/2017 10:39

****Posting on Behalf of CL Owner****

Late availability at Hillview Country Park in Worcester.

Grass Pitches with EHU and Water on each pitch. Families welcome, dogs not allowed. 

Fabulous views of the Malvern hills and surrounding country side.

Upton Upon Severn is a 5 min drive and easy access to Worcester, Tewkesbury, Pershore and the Vale of Evesham. Crome Courts, owned by The National Trust, is very close by or visit the recently opened air museum.

Price from £12 per night.

harryb replied on 31/10/2017 12:59

Posted on 31/10/2017 10:39 by CLMaddie

****Posting on Behalf of CL Owner****

Late availability at Hillview Country Park in Worcester.

Grass Pitches with EHU and Water on each pitch. Families welcome, dogs not allowed. 

Fabulous views of the Malvern hills and surrounding country side.

Upton Upon Severn is a 5 min drive and easy access to Worcester, Tewkesbury, Pershore and the Vale of Evesham. Crome Courts, owned by The National Trust, is very close by or visit the recently opened air museum.

Price from £12 per night.

Posted on 31/10/2017 12:59

What view.

I only wish more sites would upload images of their site. It's free and to me sells the site more than just a generic image of a caravan front.

Also nice to see a £2 p/night discount if stopping a week. That was the norm when I joined over 30 years ago

Good luck to this cl

nelliethehooker replied on 31/10/2017 19:12

Posted on 31/10/2017 12:59 by harryb

What view.

I only wish more sites would upload images of their site. It's free and to me sells the site more than just a generic image of a caravan front.

Also nice to see a £2 p/night discount if stopping a week. That was the norm when I joined over 30 years ago

Good luck to this cl

Posted on 31/10/2017 19:12

Agree Harry. We have just arrived on another new CL which is offering a similar discount for a week's stay.

It's a pity that Hillview CP does not allow dogs, or we could well have considered visiting it.

Pardon Hill Farm replied on 07/11/2017 08:30

Posted on 07/11/2017 08:30

LATE AVAILABILITY  

Pardon Hill Farm CL, Prescott, Gotherington, GL52 9RD

• 5 hard standing pitches - all with EHU, water and good drainage.  Easy access - don't have to drive on any grass to get to the pitches!  
  • 10 min drive to Cheltenham Race Course (next dates 17/18/19 Nov).
  • Central for Christmas shopping at Cheltenham Xmas Market, Broadway (they also do fantastic Xmas lights), Moreton in Marsh, Chipping Camden and other beautiful Cotswold villages.
  • £14 per night or £85 for a week, making it just over £12 a night!!

For further info please see our details on the CAMC app/website or call 01242 677406 / 07817861341.

Thanks

Jo Marsh

GateFarm replied on 09/11/2017 19:01

Posted on 09/11/2017 19:01

Gate Farm CL, Solihull CV8 1NW has spaces with hardstanding and EHU for the weekend of our special Christmas Craft Fair. Our annual celebration of crafts and creativity is on Sunday 26th November, 11am to 3pm. Why not stay over that weekend and join in the fun? A warm and festive welcome awaits! www.caravan.gatefarm.org

CLMaddie replied on 22/11/2017 14:35

Posted on 22/11/2017 14:35

**** POSTING ON BEHALF OF A CL OWNER****

Late availability at Hutton-le-Hole CL,  in Kirkbymoorside, North Yorkshire.

Due to a cancellation this Adult only, Dog friendly site has one pitch available for up to 12 nights from the 21st December.

Spaces are also still available for this weekend as well. 

The seaside towns of Scarborough, Whitby and the city of York are all a 40 minute car journey. Other local attractions include Castle Howard, NYM Railway, Eden Camp and Ryedale Folk Museum. 

The Crown in Hutton-le-Hole is a short walk from the site and next door to the CL is the Forge Tea Room.

The site is open all year and has access to numerous walking or cycling routes, 5 level hard standing pitches with 10 amp electric hook ups. There are two toilets, washing up area with hot and cold water and a shower (free).

Thanks

Maddie

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook