RBS Six Nations 2016

briantimber replied on 10/01/2016 20:03

Posted on 10/01/2016 20:03

Not long now to kick off in the Six Nations. (06/02/2016) Anybody got any views/forecasts ? I'm going to bite the bullet and predict a UK team to winFoot in Mouth

Will be interesting to see any improvements in the England approach and tacticsUndecided Any comments?......Cool

Kennine replied on 28/02/2016 09:10

Posted on 28/02/2016 09:10

My memory is fine !!!

Quote :- "England is firm favourites to win this years 6 nations and good luck to them.  Today though I will be supporting that fabulous Ireland team.    Ireland always show flair and commitment".

We are allowed to change our minds as the tournament progresses and as my post above ( Copied ) confirms. that was before yesterday's match.  

What you have copied in your post was my preferred list of winners in order of importance before the competition commenced. At that time there was no way of assessing how well each team would perform

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 28/02/2016 09:21

Posted on 28/02/2016 09:21

My memory is fine !!!

Quote :- "England is firm favourites to win this years 6 nations and good luck to them.  Today though I will be supporting that fabulous Ireland team.    Ireland always show flair and commitment".

We are allowed to change our minds as the tournament progresses and as my post above ( Copied ) confirms. that was before yesterday's match.  

What you have copied in your post was my preferred list of winners in order of importance before the competition commenced. At that time there was no way of assessing how well each team would perform

LaughingLaughing

mickysf replied on 29/02/2016 11:46

Posted on 29/02/2016 11:46

Talk today of Manu Tuilagi being brought into the squad for the Welsh game as a bench player. He's only just got going again in his Leicester team but could give Englqnd 30 mins of explosive impact.

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 12/03/2016 17:05

Posted on 12/03/2016 17:05

What a game the England v Wales one is. I love watching Wales & England play, the Welsh are under so much pressure they're losing hope-now that takes some doing, putting Wales on the back foot. 2nd half-come on Wales, this game could be even betterHappyhard really but true.

Kennine replied on 12/03/2016 17:59

Posted on 12/03/2016 17:59

Once again my prediction comes true. England was always going to win this tournament. Well done to them !!

k

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 12/03/2016 18:04

Posted on 12/03/2016 18:04

Superb game. England in the 1st half was commanding, fast, obstructive. Wales in the 2nd half was inventive, fast, committed. What a game. England & Wales-ThankyouCool

briantimber replied on 12/03/2016 19:32

Posted on 12/03/2016 19:32

I think that Eddie's substitutions will be questioned by others as to, were they really required? Imho they disrupted England, nearly causing a disaster for us. It just shows how much more work is needed to meld England into a team of world beaters. The man of the match was rightly given to the young debutant, he has lots to offer, and under Mr Jones, should emerge as a world class player.as will a good few, more senior players. The team is on the right track, but still a work in progress. Lets not get carried away, good wins so far against fair opposition, we're not world beaters yet but are on the way, thanks to Eddie and his positive thinking. Well done England, also well done Wales for making a game of it, I thought the match was quite gripping, good, entertaining rugby, by both sides...Cool

taffyY replied on 12/03/2016 19:41

Posted on 12/03/2016 19:41

I have to say, good win for England. We just did not turn up in first half and did not deserve to win.

I am with you on that Kerry as much as I have to force myself to say it!!  Smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook