What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

DEBSC replied on 30/08/2024 17:48

Posted on 30/08/2024 17:48

Bakers I do think that when baby ‘drops’ Mums pretty much know when their baby is ready. They do know a little more now though with scans, I remember when my Aunt - we were brought up like sisters- was pregnant, before the invention of scans, and the Drs kept trying to turn the baby cos they said it was breech, it just kept turning back again. In the end they prepared for a breech birth. Her husband phoned us and said, ‘it’s a boy…and a girl! Twins, and that’s why it kept turning round. Not a breech birth, but twins were a total surprise to them and the Drs.

Wherenext replied on 30/08/2024 21:38

Posted on 30/08/2024 21:38

Busy day again, where on earth does the time go? Not even had a coffee today, might start the shakes soon.wink

Varnished, twice, two wooden gates, went to DIY store for some brick weatherproofing which will need to be done tomorrow. Varnished a outdoor chair that MiL uses whilst I had brush in hand. 

Supposed to pick The Van up today but Truma sent the wrong part to the service centre.yellSo early next week then, fingers crossed.

Shingles, yuck. Had them twice but don't want them again. Had the first jab a couple of months ago. OH had a really bad reaction so she's not sure if she is going to have the second one. Much empathy and sympathy to DEBSCs OH.

Good luck to Bakers DiL and all folk who are on tenterhooks waiting for the new arrival.

nelliethehooker replied on 31/08/2024 21:27

Posted on 31/08/2024 21:27

Two decent days on the trot! I did not appear to accomplish much yesterday, apart from another, and hopefully the last for a while, visit to the dentist, and a bit of weeding in the garden. Today was different as I was able to get the caravan washed and Bobby Dazzled this morning, and after lunch I cleaned out the front gutters, having done the back ones last week. Then it was a trip with OH to town for her to visit the hairdressers and on returning packed some bits into the caravan in preparation for our next trip away.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook