What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

Bakers2 replied on 17/06/2024 22:02

Posted on 17/06/2024 22:02

Well done David. Thank you

Previous page(s) not available because you have to be on the page to go back another page. Shame you can't choose the page number as you can on other sites.

Maybe it's because the thread has so many posts??

DavidKlyne replied on 17/06/2024 22:08

Posted on 17/06/2024 22:08

Bakers2 you might be onto something there as this thread now has 6000 pages!!!!! Although I suppose if there were a limit we would have hit it by now? Hopefully we will be able to get back onto the stuck page tomorrow. Someone was asking about buses near Rookesbury Park which I provided some details about but it can't be seen now.

David

Bakers2 replied on 17/06/2024 22:09

Posted on 17/06/2024 22:09

Still couldn't access, usual.server error, from latest activity on your post nelliethehooker 

🤬🤬🤬🤬

RedKite replied on 18/06/2024 08:30

Posted on 18/06/2024 08:30

Just tried to look at the previous page internal error again.

A warm day yesterday 32.4C and today upto 33C looks like summer has arrived although some thunderstorms in the forecast fro next couple of days but still very warm, will have to leave the gardening for awhile but did a skip run yesterday and saw a friend of ours so a quick chat and then to local small Carrefour and met another pair of friends and she is not looking very well had her 2nd Chemo last week and feeling a lot worse this time another dose next week then a scan in July to see how things are then hopefully a operation and she has lost most of her hair so wearing a pretty little cap also she cannot cope with the heat and has to stay out of the sun whilst having the treatment. 

Off to have our next Covid jab tomorrow it is a walk in at a local Pharmacie.

Take care folks.

heddlo replied on 18/06/2024 10:06

Posted on 17/06/2024 22:09 by Bakers2

Still couldn't access, usual.server error, from latest activity on your post nelliethehooker 

🤬🤬🤬🤬

Posted on 18/06/2024 10:06

I’m glad the notorious ‘server error’ error wasn’t just my iPad as OH insisted it was!!!  Still can’t get previous pages though.  I’m sure IT will sort it out soon??  🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

trellis replied on 18/06/2024 12:35

Posted on 18/06/2024 12:35

Heddlo, two and a half hours later , I'm just wondering what your definition of soon is ?.🤔.

vbfg replied on 18/06/2024 12:35

Posted on 17/06/2024 22:08 by DavidKlyne

Bakers2 you might be onto something there as this thread now has 6000 pages!!!!! Although I suppose if there were a limit we would have hit it by now? Hopefully we will be able to get back onto the stuck page tomorrow. Someone was asking about buses near Rookesbury Park which I provided some details about but it can't be seen now.

David

Posted on 18/06/2024 12:35

Hi David

I did manage to read your reply about Rookesbury Park before it disappeared into, I know not where! 

Thanks for the reply and the suggestions. 

Val

Rufs replied on 18/06/2024 14:35

Posted on 18/06/2024 14:35

vbfg, read your post but then it vanished, sorry cannot be of any great help re Rooksbury Park to Lee on The Solent except to say it is not a good cycle route have only done it one way Rooksbury to LOS, busy narrow roads, no cycle path etc and quite hilly in places

Re bus route, i think as David says you will have to walk into Wickham, Wickham has a very nice market square and is well worth a visit, and then probably catch the bus into Fareham, from Fareham there should be 2 routes ,

Fareham - Gosport via Stubbington, LOS then onto Gosport, this will be quite a long ride as the bus does tend to go round the houses.

Fareham - Gosport direct this is via a dedicated bus lane and is much quicker then catch another bus Gosport - Fareham via LOS, Stubbington this is the first bus in reverse.

not sure of the frequency, i think the round the houses bus is the X5 and maybe every hour

sorry i cant be of any further help as locally i cycle as we have very good cycle tracks into Fareham and Gosport

these are a some photies of LOS, Cowes and Southampton  etc taken this last weekend fathers day, enjoy your stay

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook