What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

HelenandTrevor replied on 24/12/2023 11:38

Posted on 24/12/2023 11:38

Another rather breezy day, just loaded the slow cooker so dinner will be ready when we get back from friends later.

Youngest son is on his way down the M6 ready for Christmas.  OH is mending one of the broken fence panel's, wanted to get in back in place before we go away for new year. 

Millie pleased to read MrMH has been able to get out for a short walk,  Best Wishes to you both, did email a few days ago hope you received it.

Hope Everyone has a lovely Christmas Day tomorrow and wishing you all a Very Happy touring New Year. 🎉

Francis replied on 24/12/2023 11:44

Posted on 24/12/2023 11:44

Merry Christmas from us in cold grey Ayrshire

Been a busy couple of days but most shopping done we are having Christmas dinner at youngest sons tomorrow so not much for us to do just take a couple of beers etc. Hope everyone else has a nice relaxing day tomorrow 

trellis replied on 24/12/2023 11:46

Posted on 24/12/2023 11:46

Tin hat and body armour time , have to make a quick dash to local supermarket. In case I'm reported missing in action , a very merry and peaceful Christmas to you all.😀😀

DEBSC replied on 24/12/2023 11:53

Posted on 24/12/2023 11:53

After a 4.30 hour drive with with just a short break and really not too much traffic we are here in Watford with all our family. All the frozen food I cooked and brought is now defrosting in the fridge. We were packed to the gunnels, bringing our daughters wheelchair and some of her other stuff as she didn’t have room, so I shared my seat with the turkey in the cool box! 13 of us staying here and for Christmas dinner.

Grandkids all playing games on the tv. I’ve been elected to veg peel later, a nice sitting down job. Thought I’d just escape from the mayhem downstairs to write this. Also we might escape to the local pub for a quick, ‘quiet’ drink later but guessing when they find out a few might be joining us.

So to everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

Wherenext replied on 24/12/2023 12:59

Posted on 24/12/2023 12:59

Been a busy morning, sorting out tonights dinner. We're having Smoked Haddock fishcakes. I couldn't find my usual GF breadcrumbs (my usual bread not the best for this) so I've resorted to crushing some Doritos. Should add a bit of crunch to the fishcake. Now in the fridge firming up.

We'll have a quiet day. Might chance a walk but very windy here again and quite a lot of tree debris coming down.

Just remember, if you do have a kiss under the Mistletoe please do it responsibly and keep your masks on.🤣 Stay safe whatever you do and enjoy it if you can.

Cornersteady replied on 24/12/2023 14:20

Posted on 24/12/2023 14:20

In marks and Spencer today. Well l have to admit my teaching of maths down the years hasn't really improved numeracy, looks like I made it worse.

A merry Christmas again.

Oneputt replied on 24/12/2023 15:15

Posted on 24/12/2023 15:15

Another morning spent visiting Brother in hospital.  His son and daughter have been staying with us until Thursday, both got home to Hampshire and tested positive for covid. Fingers crossed we don’t get it.  

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas 🎅 

richardandros replied on 24/12/2023 15:46

Posted on 24/12/2023 15:46

That was lovely David - you are very talented.

A very Merry Christmas to you and to all the regular contributors on here from a very windy Sandringham! Although we had a little flurry of arrivals, yesterday afternoon, there's still only about 30 units on site - so extremely quiet as compared to when we were last here two years ago.

Still, most people have entered into the spirit of things and here's our contribution!

Have a lovely Christmas everyone - from Richard, Ros - and Megsmile

Goldie146 replied on 24/12/2023 15:58

Posted on 24/12/2023 15:58

I've been reading and not contributing lately, but just popped by to say I hope all your wishes and plans culminate in a wonderful Christmas, wherever you are and whoever you're with.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook