What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

KjellNN replied on 13/03/2021 20:53

Posted on 13/03/2021 20:53

We were lucky with the weather, so had a good garden visit with Callum, opened presents and had cake.  Mummy had made him a very tasty chocolate cake with rainbow icing and a panda on top, at his request.  Then we had time to hold Nathan.

A good day all round!

moulesy replied on 13/03/2021 20:58

Posted on 13/03/2021 19:14 by Takethedogalong

......hope he’s been to Specsavers, think of that poor collie dog😂

Weather has been foul here today, so we have been playing nicely on bikes up in attic. I did a jaunt around Wooler (some big hills😱) OH went to Switzerland, East of Interlaken, past Cresta Run. And no motors either........🥵

Posted on 13/03/2021 20:58

Hope neither of you have been taking that dodgy doctor's dodgy gel stuff!  laughing

Takethedogalong replied on 13/03/2021 21:01

Posted on 13/03/2021 20:37 by Wherenext

Tell me something Ttda.

That attic of yours. Does it have a big wind machine that you can regulate the wind speed blowing into your face whilst doing all of this cycling? And then does it continue to blow into your face on the return journey because as all cyclists know that is exactly what happens? Into your face going and then into your face coming back.laughing

If so I hope you turn it down for yourselves and up for "Bradley".

Posted on 13/03/2021 21:01

OH’s cycle cave lacks for nothing😂 I bought him a big industrial fan that sits in front of bike, and he has a jousting pole to dab at it when required.🤣🤣

Attic has two big velux and another window as well, so air flow is great. End wall is earmarked for a huge screen at some point, once it’s fully boarded and plastered. He has designs on one of our comfy chairs going up there, for footie viewing when screen isn’t being used for cycling. It’s high tech up, all sorts of gadgets linking this and that, music systems, etc.... There are plans to set up Hornby00 with trains around edges, bit like Barter Books. I have suggested some sort of pulley system for hauling the hound up there, he hates being parted from his Dad. Old Labrador legs can do normal stairs, but attic ones are a bit steeper, we’d never get him down again🤣

Takethedogalong replied on 13/03/2021 21:03

Posted on 13/03/2021 20:58 by moulesy

Hope neither of you have been taking that dodgy doctor's dodgy gel stuff!  laughing

Posted on 13/03/2021 21:03

OH is tea powered. I have recently discovered Gin🤣

nelliethehooker replied on 13/03/2021 21:43

Posted on 13/03/2021 10:58 by DavidKlyne

Margaret is desperate to book a hairdressing appointment. She keeps wondering whether to ring them before they open to get in the queue! My hair was very long and getting uncomfortable so Margaret cut it for me. I pointed her in the direction of a self help video on  YouTube. It seems to have worked as she has made a pretty decent job of it. I could see me saving money in future, although not much as my haircut only cost £8 at pensioner rates!!!

David

Posted on 13/03/2021 21:43

OH phoned her hairdresser as soon as the date of them possibly morning was given out. Although she hasn't yet got a time she is on the list for the opening day, with the time to be confirmed nearer the 12th.

ABM replied on 13/03/2021 22:43

Posted on 13/03/2021 22:43

DEBSC,

Er,  er,  Brian is back on his knees, grovelling, 'cos when he said snooker & Neil Robertson would be on telebox he really should have said from 22nd to 28th of March not the inaccurate and wrong " next Week "   { Just think how much his hair will have grown in another seven days or so  }

Rufs replied on 14/03/2021 09:49

Posted on 14/03/2021 09:49

Happy Mothers Day to one and all, brilliant day again here, no windlaughing,  brilliant sunshine, we are going to cheat a little today, OH is going to walk with daughter and dogs, I am going to walk with son in law and dogs, we are going to use the golf course, while we can, but walk round in opposite directions first time I have met up with any of them since Christmas, looking forward to having a sensible conversation with someone other than pooch laughing 

DEBSC replied on 14/03/2021 10:27

Posted on 13/03/2021 22:43 by ABM

DEBSC,

Er,  er,  Brian is back on his knees, grovelling, 'cos when he said snooker & Neil Robertson would be on telebox he really should have said from 22nd to 28th of March not the inaccurate and wrong " next Week "   { Just think how much his hair will have grown in another seven days or so  }

Posted on 14/03/2021 10:27

Not to worry ABM, each to there own, but I won't be watching it whenever it is on. Marginally better than cricket though.

brue replied on 14/03/2021 11:40

Posted on 14/03/2021 11:40

I've booked myself in for a virtual expreince this evening! Thought I'd have a go at watching The Dream from the RSC. I haven't gone the whole hog paying £10 to totally submerge myself but will be watching as a free viewer.  RSC The Dream LINK

So at 6pm I'll be gone on a new journey. laughing

What has Mother's Day come to I ask myself.....wink

ABM replied on 14/03/2021 13:59

Posted on 14/03/2021 10:27 by DEBSC

Not to worry ABM, each to there own, but I won't be watching it whenever it is on. Marginally better than cricket though.

Posted on 14/03/2021 13:59

Oh  cry  ~~ Crikit's on Talksport 2, blasting away just behind my PC screen now  wink

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook