What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

brue replied on 13/03/2021 17:35

Posted on 13/03/2021 17:35

David I did a "city" landscape puzzle of the London Finance district not long ago, viewed from the Thames. After that I realised lockdown was having a bad effect on me and I definitely needed to get out more, even if it was just a couple of miles...wink

cyberyacht replied on 13/03/2021 17:36

Posted on 13/03/2021 17:36

I thought for a minute it was a pic of that digital "painting" that's just sold for 'silly' million. As far as I can make out it seems to be some sort of illustrated bitcoin. Since the world and his wife can view it online, the only place it exists, I don't quite get the ownership aspect of it.

ABM replied on 13/03/2021 17:42

Posted on 13/03/2021 13:34 by DEBSC

I've cut OH hair three times now, he said he's not sure if he will bother going back to the hairdresser when allowed, he has curly hair, which helps hide any errors. Got so fed up I also cut mine,layers and all. I followed the previous cut and its ok. The back was rather difficult. Think I will have to do it once more but after that the 'lines' to follow would be gone and I'd struggle. Broadcasters make me smile, I notice Sofie Raynsworth has a few roots showing. Our local weather man always looks spruce, he says he is trusting his daughters to cut his, they are making a pretty good job of it.

Posted on 13/03/2021 17:42

DEBSC,

I spend a bit of time watching sport on the telebox, and this coming week there will be Snooker ( possibly / probably from Milton Keynes ) and I know at least two of my friends will be watching to see if Neil Robertson, the Aussie, has had HIS hair cut !  Normally neat & straight in the 'modern' style, in the last few C19 tourneys he has looked rather like a six foot plus curly household mop !!

JVB66 replied on 13/03/2021 18:19

Posted on 13/03/2021 17:07 by ABM

Moulesy  --  he won't complain -- probably been called all sorts of things over the years.  Who am I talking about  -- why Mr Tomasz Schafernaker, of course  wink

MillieH --  your OH won't complain or comment cos he is a good sensible sort of bloke { who knows how to survive in these troubled times innocent }

And I am just getting my comments on CT  in first cos I keep driving past my hairdressers and I have noticed that they have had some farm animal pen things erected all down the road for us to queue in { I think  undecided } !

Baaaa,  Baaaa, Baaaa !!

{ and before any smarty pants comes on and says the obvious ~~ well MY hair and beard is as pure as the driven slush,  so there tongue-out }

Posted on 13/03/2021 18:19

The  owner of a herd of Hebridean sheep just down the road (you can see them from Digswell Viaduct ,has me on his list to be "attended"to when they are sheared (his wife is a  long time friend of OH)

Tinwheeler replied on 13/03/2021 18:41

Posted on 13/03/2021 18:19 by JVB66

The  owner of a herd of Hebridean sheep just down the road (you can see them from Digswell Viaduct ,has me on his list to be "attended"to when they are sheared (his wife is a  long time friend of OH)

Posted on 13/03/2021 18:41

.....along with his flock of Highland cattleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Takethedogalong replied on 13/03/2021 19:14

Posted on 13/03/2021 18:41 by Tinwheeler

Posted on 13/03/2021 19:14

......hope he’s been to Specsavers, think of that poor collie dogπŸ˜‚

Weather has been foul here today, so we have been playing nicely on bikes up in attic. I did a jaunt around Wooler (some big hills😱) OH went to Switzerland, East of Interlaken, past Cresta Run. And no motors either........πŸ₯΅

Bakers2 replied on 13/03/2021 19:16

Posted on 13/03/2021 19:16

Delighted to say I've got a hair appointment for full works on 22 April. Got a text whilst in the middle of a field on a lovely walk having put flowers on mum and dad's grave. Don't usually check phone whilst out like that but glad I did. I had to memorise 2 phone numbers, first engaged, second rang . First date available for full works booked, cut only 3 days before so not much to choose between. Fingers crossed we get unlocked as forecast 🀞.

We've had lovely bright days despite the forecast. Very very breezy, large tree down in local park, know of young mum walking through as it went, she feared her 4 year was under it, he was just behind her πŸ˜±πŸ™ˆ, he appeared from behind it and she was in a terrible state, not at all surprised. Apparently it was going to school time and right on the path through the park which lots of folks use to save walking by the busy road. Lots of other trees/branches and debris around too. Thankfully we've had little day time rain. The only real shower during daylight started as Dora and I started our walk home via central park after dropping the car for its MOT(it passed πŸ˜€). Naturally it stopped as we approached home! It was beautiful when we drove off so I didn't bother with full wet gear. However that wind is very chilly 🌬🌬

Managed a catch up walk with brother and sister in law. OH lost his shoe in the mud, wouldn't wear his boots 😀, socked foot into lovely squishy mud. Once we'd got him sorted we tried not to laugh too much πŸ˜‰. So he had nice walk home.

Milliehull I'm delighted to hear you've seen your daughter and your great grandson. Lovely to see him walk too πŸ‘. And that the family are getting their jabs.

KjellNN can't believe Callum is 3 already, hope you saw him and he's had a good day.

Seen our first frog in the garden, sadly it was very dead and bloated 😒😒. But I've seen 2 newts at the same time πŸ˜€. Not seen a rat for a few days hopefully the poison is doing it's job, although I hate to think about it. But it means we can return to feeding the birds. Friends up the road boasting they have a hedgehog in their hedgehog house 😀 can't entice ours, who I suspect are hibernating under our shed, because of the rats - I know the rats had visited our hedgehog house, so I have cleaned it right out and disinfected it, should be less smelly by the time I can restraw and put out some food. 

Fireworks going off AGAIN 😀

JVB66 replied on 13/03/2021 19:23

Posted on 13/03/2021 18:41 by Tinwheeler

Posted on 13/03/2021 19:23

Sorry they are a HERD of English long hornscool but then who is that worried ,they are all agreat attractionsurprised

He did have some Cotwold Lionswink

Wherenext replied on 13/03/2021 20:37

Posted on 13/03/2021 19:14 by Takethedogalong

......hope he’s been to Specsavers, think of that poor collie dogπŸ˜‚

Weather has been foul here today, so we have been playing nicely on bikes up in attic. I did a jaunt around Wooler (some big hills😱) OH went to Switzerland, East of Interlaken, past Cresta Run. And no motors either........πŸ₯΅

Posted on 13/03/2021 20:37

Tell me something Ttda.

That attic of yours. Does it have a big wind machine that you can regulate the wind speed blowing into your face whilst doing all of this cycling? And then does it continue to blow into your face on the return journey because as all cyclists know that is exactly what happens? Into your face going and then into your face coming back.laughing

If so I hope you turn it down for yourselves and up for "Bradley".

Takethedogalong replied on 13/03/2021 20:48

Posted on 13/03/2021 19:23 by JVB66

Sorry they are a HERD of English long hornscool but then who is that worried ,they are all agreat attractionsurprised

He did have some Cotwold Lionswink

Posted on 13/03/2021 20:48

Hope it’s a good cut, otherwise you might be nicknamed “the Craven Heifer”πŸ˜‚

Good job I spellchecked!🀣

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook