What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

KjellNN replied on 13/02/2019 12:47

Posted on 12/02/2019 22:40 by Takethedogalong

That’s great news JVB, take the recovery steady now. Glad things are sorted for you.

All the best for tomorrow Bakers.

Kjell, do you fancy a holiday in Yorkshire, could do with your expertise?!πŸ˜ƒ

Posted on 13/02/2019 12:47

I'm afraid I am fully booked for the foreseeable future TTDA, a break in Yorkshire would have been nice!

TV aerial put up this morning, so I have been back under the floor to make a start on reconnecting all the cables.

Little Callum is on his second full morning at nursery, 07.30 till 13.00.  He was apparently sobbing when Mummy left him this morning, but must have settled down as there has been no phone call to come and retrieve him.  Mummy is probably more upset than he is!

Plenty to distract her though, she has been under the floor too, and before we got here she was busy emptying boxes.  She still has about 25 to empty, some of them will be waiting a long time I think.

Next job after this is to try and get her study in order before she starts back at work on the 26th, but the screws for attaching the desk legs have gone AWOL, despite being carefully bagged up and labelled before the move.  May have to get some new ones if they do not turn up soon.

brue replied on 13/02/2019 13:14

Posted on 13/02/2019 13:14

A note to TDA, Have you looked around Tywyn? There are few round there that are on my "list"...even one with an indoor pool although I don't know if the pool is used all year. LINK (I like this bit of N Wales coastline.)

moulesy replied on 13/02/2019 13:24

Posted on 13/02/2019 13:24

Hope all is going OK for your OH, Bakers - it'll surely be a big weight off your mind when the op's over and done with.

TTDA - agree with Brue about the Tywyn area, nice old time seaside atmosphere around there. Visited a few times back when I was running for the Race The Train event - never did beat the bloomin' thing.

Here, suitcases are packed (correctly, so I'm told!) and Lady's been delivered to the dog hotel. Just waiting for the taxi now to get us to Heathrow for our flight to Sri Lanka. Had feared until very recently that we might have to cancel but everything's fallen into place now so we're looking forward to a fortnight away with no worries about Dad or brother. smile

ABM replied on 13/02/2019 14:51

Posted on 13/02/2019 12:37 by milliehull

I went for my annual MOT at the GP surgery this morning.  Blood pressure high surprised so have to go back again after our holiday.  I have just sat down and had a cup of tea and taken it again at home - perfectly normal.

Posted on 13/02/2019 14:51

Try  to  get  the  next  BP  checks  done  by  a  Nurse,  MillieH  .  Only  once  has  my  pressure  been  normal  when  Doc  took  it,  but  even  the  most  beautiful  nurse  says  --  That's  OK  Brian !! undecided.    White Coat Syndrome  they  call  it  even  tho'  my  doc  is  always  in  mufti.

I'm  in  for  Thyroid  Bloods  on  Friday,  then  I'll  be  booking  my  MOT  for  late  March  Early  April  before  "The  Season"  starts  smilecool

Have  a good  time  Moulesy,  and  get  back  fighting  fit  and    in  time  for  the  Climax  of  the  footy  season  !

P.S.  / Edit  --  Hope  Mrs  M  thoroughly  enjoys  her  time  in / by  the  pool  --  really  does  improve  the  "Results Service"  wink

brue replied on 13/02/2019 14:59

Posted on 13/02/2019 14:59

Thirty years of BP visits has told me that even just stepping into the surgery doesn't do me much good. wink I waited several minutes with a nurse last time as even chatting sends it up. Hope MillieH that yours will go down like it did at home.

A couple of photos. Little bits of Spring trying their best to get through in our garden today. The Camellia survived the snow the other week.

milliehull replied on 13/02/2019 15:08

Posted on 13/02/2019 15:08

Happy holidays Mr and Mrs M 😎🌞✈.

ABM I used the machine in the surgery reception area as instructed - BP too high says (male) nurse so he then took it. Still high 😣. It cant be 'white coat' syndrom as his uniform was blue πŸ˜„

Lovely photos brue. Such a cheery sight. The crocus near our conservatory door are in full bloom and I have just been watching lots of bees making good use of them.

ABM replied on 13/02/2019 16:32

Posted on 13/02/2019 15:08 by milliehull

Happy holidays Mr and Mrs M 😎🌞✈.

ABM I used the machine in the surgery reception area as instructed - BP too high says (male) nurse so he then took it. Still high 😣. It cant be 'white coat' syndrom as his uniform was blue πŸ˜„

Lovely photos brue. Such a cheery sight. The crocus near our conservatory door are in full bloom and I have just been watching lots of bees making good use of them.

Posted on 13/02/2019 16:32

Are  you sure  it  was  his  uniform  that  was  Blue  MillieH,  and  not  his  EYES  ??surprisedcool

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook