What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

KjellNN replied on 23/01/2017 15:51

Posted on 23/01/2017 15:51

Very cold here too, some sun earlier but dull now.  

Car is in having towbar fitted, should be ready by 5pm.

Hope they get all the wiring correct, will test it out tomorrow by hooking up to caravan.  Van due for service on the 6th, so all has to be working by then.  Still have the mirrors to sort out.

moulesy replied on 23/01/2017 16:38

Posted on 23/01/2017 16:38

We're far enough from home to have missed out on all the freezing fog thank goodness. But we did have a very sharp frost, luckily followed by a glorious sunny but cold day with not a cloud to be seen. So we decided to do one of our favourite walks from Padstow, across on the little ferry to Rock, left along the beach to Dahmer Bay. The tide was just too high to get all the way round so we diverted up to the top of the steep hill which overlooks the bay ( not sure if it's got an official name?) Stopped on the bench at the top for coffee and superb views in all directions. Then down to the bay and back to Rock via the golf course, diverting up to the little church, St Enedocs, to pay respect to John Betjeman whose grave is just inside the churchyard. Back to Padstow on the ferry and a late pasty lunch in warm sunshine. Magic!

Bakers2 replied on 23/01/2017 17:26

Posted on 23/01/2017 16:38 by moulesy

We're far enough from home to have missed out on all the freezing fog thank goodness. But we did have a very sharp frost, luckily followed by a glorious sunny but cold day with not a cloud to be seen. So we decided to do one of our favourite walks from Padstow, across on the little ferry to Rock, left along the beach to Dahmer Bay. The tide was just too high to get all the way round so we diverted up to the top of the steep hill which overlooks the bay ( not sure if it's got an official name?) Stopped on the bench at the top for coffee and superb views in all directions. Then down to the bay and back to Rock via the golf course, diverting up to the little church, St Enedocs, to pay respect to John Betjeman whose grave is just inside the churchyard. Back to Padstow on the ferry and a late pasty lunch in warm sunshine. Magic!

Posted on 23/01/2017 17:26

Sounds like a perfect morning 😃. 

HelenandTrevor replied on 23/01/2017 17:39

Posted on 23/01/2017 17:39

Sounds Wonderful smile

HelenandTrevor replied on 23/01/2017 18:42

Posted on 23/01/2017 18:42

Very cold today, not much sunshine either. cry

Trip into town for dog food today, then off to work. 

Booked our CL's for our summer holiday tonight, finally!  Got something to look forward to now. smile 

milliehull replied on 23/01/2017 18:46

Posted on 23/01/2017 18:46

I'm very envious!

milliehull replied on 23/01/2017 20:23

Posted on 23/01/2017 20:23

First day volunteering at the Cathedral tomorrow. Morning in the Visitor Centre and the afternoon doing some 'on the job' training as a Volunteer Welcomer in the Cathedral (with my thermals on!). I am feeling rather nervous. Wish me luck.

Bakers2 replied on 23/01/2017 22:05

Posted on 23/01/2017 22:05

Milliehull I wondered when you'd start. Good luck for tomorrow but I'm sure you won't need it as you'll be fine 😃.

Tried so hard to post earlier and quote but wouldn't let me and I got strange messages about no data details received 🙄

triky auto replied on 24/01/2017 08:28

Posted on 24/01/2017 08:28

laughing , " Channel Tunnel"  CHEAP CROSSINGS .

Day trips between 14th & 16th Feb' £23.00 "RETURN" !!laughing

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook