What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

nelliethehooker replied on 22/11/2016 20:28

Posted on 22/11/2016 20:28

Sitting in the van at Based surrounded by snow capped hills and site taps,showers etc not working.Ah the joys of winter caravaning.

Mike  

Sorry but whereabouts are you? Hope your own facilities working and you're cosy.

Write your comments here...Damn predictive text we are at Hawes .

Mike

As it happens we were talking to a lady today who said that there'd been over 2" of snow at Hawes yesterday. Hope it's all gone from the roads when you leave. We had snow there last year when we had to go the long way round to Grassington as didn't want to toiw over the tops. 

nelliethehooker replied on 22/11/2016 20:31

Posted on 22/11/2016 20:31

Put your feet up and take it easy, D.D.

Hope you make a full and speedy recovery.

Same from us too. Glad that you got to hospital quickly and that the care was first class.

Tammygirl replied on 22/11/2016 20:44

Posted on 22/11/2016 20:44

Tammygirl I'm doing my bit by liking your posts. I have to say you seem to be on the slow side

these star things are weird, went from five reds to a purple unexpectedly, but seem to have been stuck on one purple for ages

I've been on four purples forever. The gaps get wider, the further up the scale you go.

You and me CY. Some people seem to get along much faster than others, but I guess it's just my imagination.

I'm only after one guys, get in line you've got loads Laughing

nelliethehooker replied on 22/11/2016 20:49

Posted on 22/11/2016 20:49

Tammygirl I'm doing my bit by liking your posts. I have to say you seem to be on the slow side

these star things are weird, went from five reds to a purple unexpectedly, but seem to have been stuck on one purple for ages

I've been on four purples forever. The gaps get wider, the further up the scale you go.

You and me CY. Some people seem to get along much faster than others, but I guess it's just my imagination.

I'm only after one guys, get in line you've got loads Laughing

You'll soon get there TG I'm sure. Plenty of opportunity on here to grab a few more points.

nelliethehooker replied on 22/11/2016 20:56

Posted on 22/11/2016 20:56

Early start this morning as we had an appointment at with the dental hygenist at 9:00. Fortunately it was dry so managed without full waterproofs for first walk, before breakfast. After dentist it was off to the vets for Flyte to have is Parvo injection, and then we did our weekly shop before heading home for lunch. Spent early afternoon with OH stitching on covers onto the caravan's upholstery, ready for next trip. Then another walk with Flyte and again it stayed reasonably dry, with only the odd spot of rain. Next few days promises better weather so I may get the car cleaned at last.

nelliethehooker replied on 22/11/2016 21:39

Posted on 22/11/2016 21:39

Is it just me or is anyone else suffering from "Old Man's Nose" at the moment? (Other genders allowed!)Undecided

Not sat here I'm not!Wink

DSB replied on 22/11/2016 21:40

Posted on 22/11/2016 21:40

Put your feet up and take it easy, D.D.

Hope you make a full and speedy recovery.

Same from us too. Glad that you got to hospital quickly and that the care was first class.

Likewise from me too.  Take things easy DD and do make a speedy recovery.

David 

milliehull replied on 22/11/2016 22:18

Posted on 22/11/2016 22:18

We are off tomorrow to meet up for lunch with some lovely friends we met many years ago on a French camp site.Smile

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook