What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

Bakers2 replied on 22/11/2016 09:43

Posted on 22/11/2016 09:43

Sitting in the van at Based surrounded by snow capped hills and site taps,showers etc not working.Ah the joys of winter caravaning.

Mike  

Sorry but whereabouts are you? Hope your own facilities working and you're cosy.

HelenandTrevor replied on 22/11/2016 09:44

Posted on 22/11/2016 09:44

Sitting in the van at Based surrounded by snow capped hills and site taps,showers etc not working.Ah the joys of winter caravaning.

Mike  

Sorry but whereabouts are you? Hope your own facilities working and you're cosy.

Does sound very cold, let's hope all cosy  in the van.

Bakers2 replied on 22/11/2016 09:44

Posted on 22/11/2016 09:44

Boss has just rung to say engineer has turned the electric off, so no power in tbe office, so would I like to stay at home until he let's me know it's back on. Happy

Have a funeral to go to later this afternoon, Sad an old work colleague and friend of OH. 

It's not actually raining either at the moment Surprised

Write your comments here...

Oh dear Helen, I am sorry to hear that. It is a dismal day for a funeral

Plus 1. Never a good day for a funeral

Bakers2 replied on 22/11/2016 10:27

Posted on 22/11/2016 10:27

Thanks Millie and Bakers, I seem to have had a few funerals this year, very sad.Sad

They certainly focus the mind, especially if they are the same generation. We only have one life, as far as we know, enjoy every minute if you can. It certainly puts into prospective what's important.

Bakers2 replied on 22/11/2016 10:30

Posted on 22/11/2016 10:30

Bright and breezy here today. Washing blowing nicely. Just made healthy banana lollies . Meeting an ex colleague for catch up in her lunch hour.

Tammygirl replied on 22/11/2016 10:36

Posted on 22/11/2016 10:36

Tammygirl I'm doing my bit by liking your posts. I have to say you seem to be on the slow side

bit late now but thanks for all the likes. I am a bit slow aren't I Laughing I was busy knitting so kept putting laptop down. 

Couldn't get back in to log on last night, could see all posts but evertime I tried to reply or log on I got the maintenance notice.

replied on 22/11/2016 10:50

Posted on 22/11/2016 10:50

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

Tammygirl replied on 22/11/2016 10:51

Posted on 22/11/2016 10:51

Well went to bed last night thick frost outside -5c, got up this morning all gone Surprised Skies a bit mixed, dark grey clouds in some places and blue sky in others, think we will get rain at some stage though. 

What am I doing today, not a lot at the moment still sat in PJ's catching up on here. Need to get dressed and get out to van before the rain as we need to empty it, as its going up to Aberdeen in a few days to have its annual habitation service, some warrenty work done and a roof satellite system fitted. That means spare bedroom is going to look a bit like a dealers shop for the next month Frown

Hope Brue and everyone else down South are ok today.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook